|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Fourth Quarter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the team that Josh and JB play basketball for?
(a) The Anderson Seahawks.
(b) The Clark County Cougars.
(c) The Reggie Lewis Wildcats.
(d) The Indepdendence Badgers.
2. What is the first question in "Questions"?
(a) "When is the game?"
(b) "Are you going to die?"
(c) "Have you been practicing your free throws?"
(d) "Why didn't you go to the doctor when Mom asked you?"
3. How old does the narrator say he and his brother are almost in "JB and I"?
4. Where does JB ask to go after practice in "The Next Morning"?
(a) To KFC.
(b) To church.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To the mall.
5. Where does Josh say he wants to attend college in "JB and I"?
(b) Carolina Blue.
(d) Ohio State.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says in the poem "Josh Bell," "See when I play ball, / I'm on fire. / When I shoot, I" what?
2. What musician does the narrator describe listening to with his father in "How I Got My Nickname"?
3. In what tense is the poem "This Week, I" related?
4. How many free throws has JB hit in a row, according to Josh in "I'm on Free Throw Number Twenty-Seven"?
5. What does Josh's father describe writing a book titled in "Questions"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)