|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Fourth Quarter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Josh's father pulled over in "Game Time: 6:00 p.m."?
(a) Because he ran a streetlight.
(b) Because he ran a stop sign.
(c) Because of a broken taillight.
(d) Because he was speeding.
2. In a simile in the poem "The Nosebleed Section," the narrator describes his mother popping up like what in the stands?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A jack-in-the-box.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) A rabbit.
3. The narrator of "Josh Bell" says that he is the next "Kevin Durant, LeBron" and who?
(a) "Kobe Bryant."
(b) "Michael Jordan."
(c) "Magic Johnson."
(d) "Chris Paul."
4. What is the name of the team that Josh and JB play basketball for?
(a) The Reggie Lewis Wildcats.
(b) The Anderson Seahawks.
(c) The Indepdendence Badgers.
(d) The Clark County Cougars.
5. What does Josh's father suggest they go get at the end of the poem "Conversation"?
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Chinese food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Josh describe hugging in "Santa Claus Stops By"?
2. Where does Josh say his father played basketball in "Phone Conversation (I Sub for JB)"?
3. How does the narrator's father respond when he is asked if he misses playing basketball in "Conversation"?
4. What is the first question in "Questions"?
5. Where does Josh describe volunteering in "This Week, I"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)