|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Third Quarter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the narrator tell his father that no one uses anymore in "How I Got My Nickname"?
2. Who is compared to a strong wind in the opening of the poem "Storm"?
(a) Josh's Dad.
(c) Josh's mom.
3. What team does Josh describe destroying last week in "Josh's Play-by-Play"?
(a) Olive Branch Junior High.
(b) Independence Junior High.
(c) Roberta James Middle.
(d) Hoover Middle.
4. What is the Number 4 reason the narrator lists in "Five Reasons I Have Locks"?
(a) "They make me feel like a king."
(b) "It helps people know that I am me and not JB."
(c) "No one else on the team has them."
(d) "They remind me of my father."
5. How many points does JB have in the game in "The Nosebleed Section"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kissed JB in Sunday School, according to the narrator in "JB and I"?
2. What does Vondie's girlfriend want to be when she grows up, according to the narrator in "Even Vondie"?
3. The narrator says in the poem "Josh Bell," "See when I play ball, / I'm on fire. / When I shoot, I" what?
4. What kind of job has Josh's dad been given an offer for in "I Run into Dad's Room"?
5. What word from "Dribbling" is spaced out across the page of the poem?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)