|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Second Quarter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Josh Bell's mother have at his school?
(b) Basketball coach.
(c) School principal.
(d) Assistant school principal.
2. Who is Jordan's favorite basketball player described as in "Jordan Bell"?
(a) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
(b) Michael Jordan.
(c) Kobe Bryand.
(d) LeBron James.
3. The narrator of "Josh Bell" says that he is the next "Kevin Durant, LeBron" and who?
(a) "Kobe Bryant."
(b) "Magic Johnson."
(c) "Michael Jordan."
(d) "Chris Paul."
4. What does Jordan insist that everyone call him, according to the narrator in "Jordan Bell"?
(d) Filthy McNasty.
5. What time is it when a cop pulls over Josh's dad in "Game Time: 6:00 p.m."?
(a) 5:28 p.m.
(b) 5:35 p.m.
(c) 4:45 p.m.
(d) 5:44 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh say he made on his vocabulary test in "Too Good"?
2. What is the narrator's Number 2 reason listed in "Five Reasons I Have Locks"?
3. In "Basketball Rule #1" the narrator says, "In this game of life, your family is" what?
4. What word is extended downward on the page in the poem "Showoff"?
5. What book does Josh see an old man reading in "Third Wheel"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)