|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Second Quarter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator describe hitting his brother over the head with in "On the Way to the Game"?
(a) His lunch box.
(b) His jockstrap.
(c) His backpack.
(d) His fist.
2. How does the narrator of "Josh Bell" describe his hair in the poem?
3. Where does Vondie's mother work, according to the narrator in "Ironic"?
(a) At a bank.
(b) In the school cafeteria.
(c) At NASA.
(d) At a bookstore.
4. What word does the narrator tell his father that no one uses anymore in "How I Got My Nickname"?
5. What does Josh discover JB doing at the library in "Third Wheel"?
(a) Reading for pleasure.
(b) Stealing books.
(c) Kissing his girlfriend.
(d) Studying for a test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Josh say his mother is in "Too Good"?
2. What is the narrator's Number 3 reason listed in "Five Reasons I Have Locks"?
3. The narrator says in the poem "Josh Bell," "See when I play ball, / I'm on fire. / When I shoot, I" what?
4. Who kissed JB in Sunday School, according to the narrator in "JB and I"?
5. How much money does the narrator say Jordan won from a bet with his father in "Jordan Bell"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)