|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Second Quarter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh describe eating for lunch in "JB and I"?
(a) Tuna salad on wheat.
(b) Pasta and cheese sauce.
(d) Spinach salad.
2. What does Josh describe Jordan wearing in "Conversation"?
(a) High-top sneakers.
(b) His father's championship ring.
(c) His dad's cologne.
(d) A suit and tie.
3. Who is Jordan's favorite basketball player described as in "Jordan Bell"?
(a) Michael Jordan.
(b) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
(c) LeBron James.
(d) Kobe Bryand.
4. Who's mother wrote a book, according to the narrator in "Conversation"?
(a) Alexis's mom.
(b) Vondie's mom.
(c) Chuck's mom.
(d) JB's mom.
5. Who was not at the game tonight, according to the narrator in "Out of Control"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musician does the narrator describe listening to with his father in "How I Got My Nickname"?
2. What team does Josh describe having just beaten in "Mom Calls Me into the Kitchen"?
3. The narrator says in the poem "Josh Bell," "See when I play ball, / I'm on fire. / When I shoot, I" what?
4. What does the narrator say his twin brother is in "Jordan Bell"?
5. What is "your heart" in the metaphor made by the narrator in "Basketball Rule #1"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)