|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Second Quarter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Josh say JB is too shy to talk to in "Ironic"?
(a) Coach Hawkins.
(b) Amanda Smith.
(c) Jennifer Warren.
(d) Miss Sweet Tea.
2. Who are the narrator's favorite rappers who have dreadlocks in "Five Reasons I Have Locks"?
(a) Tupac, Lil Wayne, and Dr. Dre.
(b) Jay Z, Drake, and Dr. Dre.
(c) Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, and Wale.
(d) Kanye West, Eminem, and The Noorious B.I.G.
3. Who is the only other undefeated team in "At Practice"?
(a) Independence Junior High.
(b) St. Lawrence Middle School.
(c) Andersonville Junior High.
(d) Olive Branch Junior High.
4. Where does Josh say his mother is in "Too Good"?
(a) At church.
(b) At her office.
(c) At the game.
(d) At a conference.
5. Who was not at the game tonight, according to the narrator in "Out of Control"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Josh's father offer to stop for food after the game in "35-18"?
2. How old was Josh's grandfather when he died, according to the narrator in "Conversation"?
3. What does the narrator's mother compare the narrator with in the poem "Josh Bell"?
4. How many sisters does the girl say she has in "Phone Conversation (I Sub for JB)"?
5. What is the narrator's Number 2 reason listed in "Five Reasons I Have Locks"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)