|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Overtime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's mother wrote a book, according to the narrator in "Conversation"?
(a) Chuck's mom.
(b) JB's mom.
(c) Vondie's mom.
(d) Alexis's mom.
2. How old does the narrator say he and his brother are almost in "JB and I"?
3. What is the narrator's Number 2 reason listed in "Five Reasons I Have Locks"?
(a) "They make me feel like a king."
(b) "It helps people know that I am me and not JB."
(c) "They remind me of my father."
(d) "No one else on the team has them."
4. Where does Josh say he wants to attend college in "JB and I"?
(a) Carolina Blue.
(b) Ohio State.
5. What position does Josh Bell's mother have at his school?
(b) Assistant school principal.
(c) Basketball coach.
(d) School principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Josh describe having just beaten in "Mom Calls Me into the Kitchen"?
2. The narrator says in "Basketball Rule #9," "When the game is on the line," to do what?
3. In "Where Do We Go from Here?" Josh says "I am unprepared for" what?
4. What does the narrator's mother compare the narrator with in the poem "Josh Bell"?
5. On what album does the song "Filthy McNasty" appear?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)