|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Overtime".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Josh's dad call "a selfish millionaire with a bad attitude," according to the narrator in "Churlish"?
(a) Michael Jordan.
(b) Wilt Chamberlain.
(c) Kobe Bryant.
(d) Stephon Marbury.
2. Why is Josh's father pulled over in "Game Time: 6:00 p.m."?
(a) Because he ran a streetlight.
(b) Because he was speeding.
(c) Because of a broken taillight.
(d) Because he ran a stop sign.
3. How are "the unspoken words" described in the poem "After"?
(a) "Piercing and ominous."
(b) "Bandaged and hurt."
(c) "Solemn and wounded."
(d) "Volcanic and weighty."
4. How many free throws does Josh achieve in a row in "Free Throws"?
5. "35-18" is described as the final score of what game in the poem with the same name?
(a) Game seven.
(b) Game two.
(c) Game six.
(d) Game three.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did The Crossover win the Newbery Medal and Coretta Scott King Award Honor?
2. What does Josh compare Vondie's girlfriend's butt to in "Even Vondie"?
3. For what minor-league baseball team did Michael Jordan play, as revealed in "Final Jeopardy"?
4. What does Josh describe doing during practice in "This Week, I"?
5. Who is the coach of Josh and JB's basketball team?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)