|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Third Quarter".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What basketball camp did JB's girlfriend go to, according to the narrator in "Things I Learn at Dinner"?
(a) Duke Women's Camp for Girls.
(b) Nike Hoops Camp for Girls.
(c) Maine Women's Basketball Camp.
(d) Stanford Girld Basketball Camp.
2. How old was Josh's grandfather when he died, according to the narrator in "Conversation"?
3. How does the narrator of "Josh Bell" describe his hair in the poem?
4. What team does Josh describe destroying last week in "Josh's Play-by-Play"?
(a) Independence Junior High.
(b) Olive Branch Junior High.
(c) Roberta James Middle.
(d) Hoover Middle.
5. What does JB do when his father appears to be having a stroke in "I'm on Free Throw Number Twenty-Seven"?
(a) He calls for his mother.
(b) He slaps him.
(c) He sprays him with the garden hose.
(d) He goes inside to call 911.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Josh see an old man reading in "Third Wheel"?
2. The narrator says in the poem "Josh Bell," "See when I play ball, / I'm on fire. / When I shoot, I" what?
3. Who is the doctor that Josh's mom tells his dad to call in "The Next Morning"?
4. Who was not at the game tonight, according to the narrator in "Out of Control"?
5. What is the Number 4 reason the narrator lists in "Five Reasons I Have Locks"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)