|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicky tell him when he encounters him?
(a) He wants to be a preacher.
(b) He is getting married.
(c) He has returned to the gangs.
(d) He is going back to Puerto Rico.
2. From what country is Nicky?
(c) Puerto Rico.
3. What does Dave call his new dream?
(a) Wilkerson Enterprise.
(b) Teen Evangelical Teams.
(c) Teen Challenge.
(d) Teen Ministries.
4. How does Dave describe their financing for the building?
(b) Thrown together.
(c) From many different sources.
5. What was the address of Dave's building?
(a) 416 Clinton.
(b) 535 Broad.
(c) 614 Main.
(d) 5534 145th. Ave.
6. What did Dave figure out about conversion and gang members?
(a) The gangs act converted to manipulate him.
(b) It doesn't last.
(c) There must be follow through.
(d) The gangs act converted for attention.
7. How does Wilkerson research the means of staying off drugs?
(a) By talking to a drug rehab counselor.
(b) By asking successfully recovering addicts.
(c) By reading the DSM2.
(d) By asking cops.
8. What did Dave say came very quickly in regard to the building?
(a) Property taxes.
(b) Too many teenagers to fill it.
(c) Building inspectors.
(d) The note due on the second mortgage.
9. What was Dave told would happen if he found a building?
(a) The teens would be converted.
(b) He would have a place to sleep.
(c) He could get a business loan.
(d) The money would come.
10. With what did Dave confront the young recruits?
(a) Thinking they were different then others.
(b) Their fanaticism.
(c) Wanting to save everyone.
(d) Their own preconceptions.
11. How is one trapped when s/he receives the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
(a) It is a healthy, safe, redeemed trap of the Holy Spirit.
(b) By feeling ill if one uses.
(c) By the approbation of fellow Christians if one uses.
(d) There is no trap.
12. How does Dave feel about what Nicky tells him?
(d) Astounded and excited.
13. How did they get furniture for the building?
(a) All the churches in New York gave one piece each.
(b) It came furnished.
(c) Furniture stores donated it.
14. What does Wilkerson carefully analyze?
(a) How to make evangelism more effective.
(b) How to motivate gang members to go to church.
(c) How to help families of small children to avoid gang problems.
(d) How a teen becomes an addict.
15. What does Dave say about tears from crying?
(a) They don't have to happen.
(b) They are a minor part of conversion.
(c) They have a cleansing power.
(d) They are unmanly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of thought did Dave say they used to purchase the building?
2. What is most likely what Dave would say about faith?
3. How was a door opened for Dave to return to New York?
4. Who describes the experience of the baptism of the Holy Spirit in detail to a priest who visits the center?
5. What was the requirement for the young people who would work at the Center?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)