1. In what magazine did Dave see a picture of teenagers in a courtroom?
2. What was Dave's occupation?
3. How many teenagers were in the picture?
4. For what had the teenagers been arrested?
5. What did Dave feel when he saw the picture in the magazine?
To go and help the teenagers.
6. Where did Dave live at the beginning of the book?
7. What did Dave do to decide what he was supposed to do about the picture he saw?
He went into intense, trusting prayer.
8. Who did Dave tell of his idea to help the teenagers?
This section contains 5,116 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)