|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave decide can give him advice about what to do?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His pastor.
2. Who is one of the main gang leaders still hostile to Dave in Chapter 7?
3. What does Dave do when he first arrives back in New York?
(a) Gets a motel.
(b) Goes to the city jail.
(c) Goes to the courthouse.
(d) Walks around.
4. Who does Dave contact at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) A father of a boy in the Crisp Gang.
(b) His brother.
(c) A mother of a boy in the Dragon Gang.
(d) His wife.
5. How do the gangs feel about Dave's trouble with the police?
(a) It makes him look silly.
(b) He can't be a real preacher.
(c) It gives him respect.
(d) It means nothing because it wasn't a real crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another factor about drug addiction that Wilkerson addresses in Chapter 19?
2. How does Maria get off drugs?
3. Who does Dave encounter when he goes to meet the Grand Gangsters Incorporated?
4. What does long-term addiction do?
5. What does Maria do to help someone?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)