|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject matter is almost totally missing from this section?
(d) The Holy Spirit.
2. What is most likely what Dave would say about faith?
(a) It's not important.
(b) It is powerful.
(c) It comes and goes.
(d) Some people don't need it.
3. What do you think is the main purpose of Wilkerson's writing this book?
(a) To recognize some of the former addicts.
(b) To solicit more donations.
(c) To earn money for the Center by book sales.
(d) To demonstrate the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. What does Dave's wife remind him when he tells her of the rally?
(a) That she told him it would be fine.
(b) That she has accomplished something too.
(c) That he was supposed to be home.
(d) That he was sure it was going to be a failure.
5. From what did Dave take encouragement about his idea?
(a) A parable he knew from the Bible.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) A randomly chosen Bible verse.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the ornamentation on the fireplace?
2. What happens about the due date for the second mortgage?
3. What does Wilkerson carefully analyze?
4. Where does Maria go after her conversion?
5. What kind of prayer did Dave's grandfather tell him to practice?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)