|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did some people in his hometown react when Dave returned home?
(b) Cold and rejecting.
2. Who first joins Dave in prayer during his street preaching?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Two parents of gang members.
(d) Two gang members.
3. Why was Dave uneasy about New York City?
(a) He had read it was full of crime.
(b) He had a poor sense of direction and would get lost easily.
(c) He had an old friend he'd fought with who lived there.
(d) He was very sheltered from a rural area.
4. Who calms Maria?
5. What turns a user into a dealer?
(a) He is not sure.
(b) The desire to have other addicts to socialize with.
(c) The lack of money to buy drugs for themselves.
(d) The desire to impress others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dave's church help him in his quest?
2. What does Dave reminiscence about his grandfather the most?
3. What was the ornamentation on the fireplace?
4. What were Dave's living quarters like when he returns to New York.
5. Who was healed through prayer?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)