|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Dave take encouragement about his idea?
(a) A randomly chosen Bible verse.
(b) A parable he knew from the Bible.
(c) His brother.
(d) His grandfather.
2. Who returns to New York as an ordained minister?
(c) Little Jo-Jo.
(d) Nicky Cruz.
3. What does Dave say the teenagers really need to do?
(a) Move out of the city.
(b) Start going to church.
(c) Start going to school.
(d) Start life over.
4. Where does Dave invite Nicky to speak?
(a) At his church in Pennsylvania.
(b) The youth center.
(c) A suburban church.
(d) The Shriner's auditorium.
5. What does the gang member he meets after getting his first signature do with him?
(a) Robs him.
(b) Takes him home.
(c) Takes him to all the other parents.
(d) Hits him over the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dave encounter when he goes to meet the Grand Gangsters Incorporated?
2. What does Dave eventually receive when back at home?
3. What does Dave call his new dream?
4. Why do members of the Rebel gang decide Dave is okay?
5. How did Dave feel as he drove to New York?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)