|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's wife remind him when he tells her of the rally?
(a) That he was supposed to be home.
(b) That she has accomplished something too.
(c) That she told him it would be fine.
(d) That he was sure it was going to be a failure.
2. Where does Maria go after her conversion?
(a) To Oklahoma to attend college.
(b) To Puerto Rico to attend a Spanish-speaking religious college.
(c) To California to attend seminary.
(d) To Pennsylvania to help Wilkerson's wife with his children.
3. What does Dave imagine by the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Visiting gang members in prison.
(b) A network of preachers hanging out in the gangs.
(c) Putting a new church in gang territory.
(d) Building a place for teenagers.
4. What do gang members think they will lose if they leave their home turf?
(a) Their girlfriends.
(b) They don't know the area and could get lost.
(c) Their money.
(d) Their power.
5. To what does Dave's grandfather compare Dave's mission in New York?
(a) Perseverance through faith.
(b) Catching a fish and releasing it.
(c) The incident with the snake.
(d) Healing by prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Dave's grandfather symbolically see Dave's experience in New York?
2. Who was healed through prayer?
3. What did Dave find out shortly after his encounter with Nicky?
4. What does Dave say the teenagers really need to do?
5. With what did Dave confront the young recruits?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)