|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave say are three main activities of gangs?
(a) Dancing, drinking and sex.
(b) Violence, illicit sex, drug dealing.
(c) Illicit sex, money laundering and drugs.
(d) Numbers racket, murder and drugs.
2. What does Dave's wife remind him when he tells her of the rally?
(a) That she told him it would be fine.
(b) That she has accomplished something too.
(c) That he was supposed to be home.
(d) That he was sure it was going to be a failure.
3. What did Dave do after the first day at the courthouse?
(a) Talked to a priest.
(b) Returned home.
(c) Looked up his ex-friend in New York.
(d) Got a motel room.
4. In what magazine did Dave see a picture of teenagers in a courtroom?
(b) New Yorker.
5. How did some people in his hometown react when Dave returned home?
(b) Cold and rejecting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dave feel as he drove to New York?
2. Who calms Maria?
3. Who was healed through prayer?
4. What did Dave manipulate Nicky into doing the last night of the rally?
5. What could the violence that spreads out from gangs called?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)