|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what magazine did Dave see a picture of teenagers in a courtroom?
(a) New Yorker.
2. Why did Dave feel embarrassment about going to New York?
(a) He stuttered when he talked.
(b) He didn't have the proper clothes.
(c) He was ashamed of his religion.
(d) His country ways would make him look foolish.
3. To what does Dave's grandfather compare Dave's mission in New York?
(a) Catching a fish and releasing it.
(b) Perseverance through faith.
(c) Healing by prayer.
(d) The incident with the snake.
4. What did the first parent of the teenage boys tell Dave?
(a) He would never sign.
(b) He thought his son should be in prison.
(c) He had read about him and hoped he would meet him.
(d) He was an atheist and didn't like pastors.
5. Who was healed through prayer?
(a) Dave's brother.
(b) Dave's father.
(d) Dave's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave go after he leaves the jail?
2. For what had the teenagers been arrested?
3. How did Dave feel as he drove to New York?
4. From which gang did the seven boys in jail come?
5. What does his grandfather remember about a snake?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)