|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what magazine did Dave see a picture of teenagers in a courtroom?
(a) New Yorker.
2. How did some people in his hometown react when Dave returned home?
(b) Cold and rejecting.
3. How do Dave's initial attempts to find the parents end?
(a) In failure.
(b) Three of the parents had moved so he will need to go to New Jersey.
(c) He obtained all the signatures the first time out.
(d) He found half of them.
4. Where does Dave go after he leaves the jail?
(a) He gets a motel.
(b) He heads back home.
(c) He goes to New Jersey.
(d) He visits his brother.
5. For what had the teenagers been arrested?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(d) Drug pushing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Dave's grandfather compare Dave's mission in New York?
2. What does his grandfather remember about a snake?
3. What did courthouse security believe Dave to be?
4. Who does Dave contact at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What did Dave feel when he saw the picture in the magazine?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)