|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave get from his church when he decides to return to New York?
(c) Advice advocating caution.
2. What did Dave do to decide what he was supposed to do about the picture he saw?
(a) He called the police department.
(b) He studied books on gangs.
(c) He went into intense, trusting prayer.
(d) He talked to his brother.
3. Who was he determined to see in New York?
(a) His ex-friend.
(b) The presiding judge of the teenagers' trial.
(c) His brother.
(d) The leader of the Crisp gang.
4. Who believes two spiritual advisers would be confusing?
(a) The judge.
(b) The prison chaplain.
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
5. What could the violence that spreads out from gangs called?
(a) Collateral violence.
(b) Street violence.
(c) Side line violence.
(d) Familial violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do members of the Rebel gang decide Dave is okay?
2. Who does Dave encounter when he goes to meet the Grand Gangsters Incorporated?
3. From what did Dave take encouragement about his idea?
4. What does Dave say putting his vision into place will require?
5. Where did Dave live at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)