|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave do to decide what he was supposed to do about the picture he saw?
(a) He went into intense, trusting prayer.
(b) He studied books on gangs.
(c) He called the police department.
(d) He talked to his brother.
2. Who was he determined to see in New York?
(a) His ex-friend.
(b) The presiding judge of the teenagers' trial.
(c) His brother.
(d) The leader of the Crisp gang.
3. What does Dave say are three main activities of gangs?
(a) Illicit sex, money laundering and drugs.
(b) Violence, illicit sex, drug dealing.
(c) Dancing, drinking and sex.
(d) Numbers racket, murder and drugs.
4. To whom does Dave speak when he leaves the courthouse?
(a) His wife.
(b) No one.
(c) The teenagers' parents.
(d) The press.
5. Why does Dave need signatures from the parents of the seven boys?
(a) To visit them in jail.
(b) To be allowed to write them.
(c) To be allowed to send them Bibles.
(d) To officially appoint him as their chaplain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dave decide can give him advice about what to do?
2. Who does Dave contact at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Why did Dave feel embarrassment about going to New York?
4. What does Dave imagine by the end of Chapter 6?
5. From which gang did the seven boys in jail come?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)