|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to provide funding for the rally?
(a) The city council.
(b) Fourteen churches in the area.
(c) Dave's grandfather.
(d) A generous member of the church.
2. What did Dave tell the recruits to communicate?
(a) The truth of their faith.
(b) Why the gangs were bad for you.
(c) How to live right.
(d) Why the gangs needed the center.
3. What did Dave figure out about conversion and gang members?
(a) The gangs act converted for attention.
(b) The gangs act converted to manipulate him.
(c) It doesn't last.
(d) There must be follow through.
4. What does Dave do when he first arrives back in New York?
(a) Goes to the city jail.
(b) Gets a motel.
(c) Walks around.
(d) Goes to the courthouse.
5. What inspires Dave to change his type of preaching for the last part of the rallies?
(a) A conversation with his wife.
(b) An encounter with Nicky.
(c) An encounter with Jo-Jo.
(d) A talk with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did courthouse security believe Dave to be?
2. What did Nicky say the author did that made him listen?
3. How does Maria get off drugs?
4. What did Dave say about the situation in the ministry?
5. What does Dave say putting his vision into place will require?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)