|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When thinking about returning to New York how does Dave feel?
(b) Ready to leave immediately.
2. What did Dave feel when he saw the picture in the magazine?
(a) To go and help the teenagers.
(b) To help the teenagers in his town.
(c) He felt he should become a police officer.
3. Who agrees to provide funding for the rally?
(a) The city council.
(b) Dave's grandfather.
(c) A generous member of the church.
(d) Fourteen churches in the area.
4. What did courthouse security believe Dave to be?
(a) A defendent's father.
(b) An assassin.
(c) A member of the press.
(d) A gang member.
5. From what country is Nicky?
(a) Puerto Rico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dave do after the first day at the courthouse?
2. What does the guest do when he leaves the center physically free of the addiction?
3. How long does it take him to break the physical side effects of stopping?
4. After this trip what did Dave and Gwen decide?
5. With what does Dave have his first encounter when visiting Grand Gangsters Incorporated?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)