|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave considering in the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Going back to Pennsylvania.
(b) Moving his family to New York.
(c) Starting a television evangelical show.
(d) Starting a teen center.
2. What does Dave's grandfather tell him to remember?
(a) A lesson from the Bible.
(b) How to catch honey bees.
(c) How to talk to your superiors.
(d) What to do when faced with a blank wall.
3. What does long-term addiction do?
(a) Makes criminals.
(b) Breaks down both the body and spirit.
(c) Creates an opportunity for a miracle.
(d) Causes loss of respect.
4. Who agrees to provide funding for the rally?
(a) Dave's grandfather.
(b) A generous member of the church.
(c) Fourteen churches in the area.
(d) The city council.
5. What does the guest do when he leaves the center physically free of the addiction?
(a) Murders another gang member who insults him.
(b) Starts witnessing to other addicts.
(c) Tries to force his girlfriend to quit.
(d) Gets arrested for theft and drug possession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the main gang leaders still hostile to Dave in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Dave encounter when he goes to meet the Grand Gangsters Incorporated?
3. What did Dave tell the recruits to communicate?
4. With what does Dave have his first encounter when visiting Grand Gangsters Incorporated?
5. What does Dave's grandfather tell him about New York?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)