|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was healed through prayer?
(a) Dave's brother.
(b) Dave's father.
(d) Dave's grandmother.
2. To whom does Dave speak when he leaves the courthouse?
(a) The press.
(b) His wife.
(c) No one.
(d) The teenagers' parents.
3. What term does the author explain in Chapter 21?
(a) Being baptized into the Holy Spirit.
(b) Power of prayer.
(c) Off the train.
(d) On the wagon.
4. What does long-term addiction do?
(a) Creates an opportunity for a miracle.
(b) Causes loss of respect.
(c) Makes criminals.
(d) Breaks down both the body and spirit.
5. What did they have to clean out of the building?
(a) Mud from a flood.
(c) Accumulated debris.
(d) Homeless people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they get furniture for the building?
2. For what had the teenagers been arrested?
3. With what did Dave confront the young recruits?
4. What was the atmosphere like at the center?
5. Why do members of the Rebel gang decide Dave is okay?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)