|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave say the teenagers really need to do?
(a) Start going to school.
(b) Start life over.
(c) Move out of the city.
(d) Start going to church.
2. What could the violence that spreads out from gangs called?
(a) Familial violence.
(b) Collateral violence.
(c) Street violence.
(d) Side line violence.
3. What is happening to the families of the Dragon Gang?
(a) Nothing is happening.
(b) They are being hassled by the police.
(c) They are receiving threats.
(d) They are being given money.
4. What does Dave suggest is the result of violence in gangs?
(a) It keeps the streets from being safe.
(b) It spreads throughout the community.
(c) Too many kids end up dead.
(d) It makes it more difficult to preach to the gangs.
5. What does Dave decide is the reason teenagers join gangs?
(a) They like the violence.
(b) They like the drugs.
(c) To rebell against their parents.
(d) Out of a sense of deep loneliness and feeling unloved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did some people in his hometown react when Dave returned home?
2. For what had the teenagers been arrested?
3. From which gang did the seven boys in jail come?
4. With what does Dave have his first encounter when visiting Grand Gangsters Incorporated?
5. Why was Dave uneasy about New York City?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)