|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave decide is the reason teenagers join gangs?
(a) To rebell against their parents.
(b) They like the drugs.
(c) Out of a sense of deep loneliness and feeling unloved.
(d) They like the violence.
2. What could the violence that spreads out from gangs called?
(a) Street violence.
(b) Collateral violence.
(c) Side line violence.
(d) Familial violence.
3. From which gang did the seven boys in jail come?
(b) Hoods and Dolls.
(c) Night Train.
(d) Dragon Gang.
4. How does Dave feel after the first day at the courthouse?
(c) Calm and peaceful.
(d) Humiliated and frustrated.
5. Who does Dave encounter when he goes to meet the Grand Gangsters Incorporated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave say was a prayer-based miracle about getting signatures from the parents?
2. What does Dave eventually receive when back at home?
3. When thinking about returning to New York how does Dave feel?
4. Why did Dave feel embarrassment about going to New York?
5. What does Dave do when he first arrives back in New York?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)