|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave feel when he saw the picture in the magazine?
(a) He felt he should become a police officer.
(c) To help the teenagers in his town.
(d) To go and help the teenagers.
2. What does the gang member he meets after getting his first signature do with him?
(a) Takes him home.
(b) Robs him.
(c) Hits him over the head.
(d) Takes him to all the other parents.
3. What does Dave imagine by the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Putting a new church in gang territory.
(b) Visiting gang members in prison.
(c) A network of preachers hanging out in the gangs.
(d) Building a place for teenagers.
4. What does Dave's grandfather tell him to remember?
(a) A lesson from the Bible.
(b) What to do when faced with a blank wall.
(c) How to catch honey bees.
(d) How to talk to your superiors.
5. When thinking about returning to New York how does Dave feel?
(b) Ready to leave immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Dave's grandfather symbolically see Dave's experience in New York?
2. What does Dave do with most of his time in New York at first?
3. To whom does Dave speak when he leaves the courthouse?
4. What does Dave do when he first arrives back in New York?
5. What did Dave do after the first day at the courthouse?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)