|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave imagine by the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Putting a new church in gang territory.
(b) Visiting gang members in prison.
(c) A network of preachers hanging out in the gangs.
(d) Building a place for teenagers.
2. What does Dave's wife remind him when he tells her of the rally?
(a) That she told him it would be fine.
(b) That she has accomplished something too.
(c) That he was supposed to be home.
(d) That he was sure it was going to be a failure.
3. What does Dave say putting his vision into place will require?
(a) 2.3 million dollars.
(b) Moving his family to New York.
(c) A series of miracles.
(d) Being able to speak Spanish.
4. How did Dave's church help him in his quest?
(a) Took up a collection to cover expenses.
(b) Took his children to care for while he was gone.
(c) Packed his car with food.
(d) Prayed with him.
5. To what does Dave's grandfather compare Dave's mission in New York?
(a) Healing by prayer.
(b) Catching a fish and releasing it.
(c) The incident with the snake.
(d) Perseverance through faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave say was a prayer-based miracle about getting signatures from the parents?
2. How was a door opened for Dave to return to New York?
3. Who is one of the main gang leaders still hostile to Dave in Chapter 7?
4. What did Dave say about the situation in the ministry?
5. What does Dave eventually receive when back at home?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)