|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After this trip what did Dave and Gwen decide?
(a) That Dave will split his time between Pennsylvania and New York.
(b) For Gwen to move to her parents' house.
(c) To move to New York.
(d) For Dave to stay in Pennsylvania more often.
2. What does Dave reminiscence about his grandfather the most?
(a) Working in his carpentry shop.
(b) Talking with Dave's grandmother.
(c) Teaching him how to fish.
(d) His faith and preaching.
3. How did the church respond to Nicky's story?
(b) With enthusiasm.
(d) With indifference.
4. How did Dave's church help him in his quest?
(a) Took up a collection to cover expenses.
(b) Prayed with him.
(c) Packed his car with food.
(d) Took his children to care for while he was gone.
5. What happens at Dave's first attempt at street preaching?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) An entire gang is converted.
(c) Someone throws rotten fruit at him.
(d) He is shot at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the gang members think might happen if they converted?
2. Who does Dave decide can give him advice about what to do?
3. What did the first parent of the teenage boys tell Dave?
4. What does his grandfather remember about a snake?
5. As what does Dave's grandfather symbolically see Dave's experience in New York?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)