|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dave's church help him in his quest?
(a) Took his children to care for while he was gone.
(b) Took up a collection to cover expenses.
(c) Packed his car with food.
(d) Prayed with him.
2. What does the judge decide not to do?
(a) Talk to Dave.
(b) Have an open trial.
(c) Give the boys bail.
(d) Press charges against Dave.
3. Who calms Maria?
4. What did Dave say about the situation in the ministry?
(a) Clearly God had a hand in it.
(b) He wanted to find a different place.
(c) It was going to be a struggle.
(d) It was not where he was supposed to be.
5. Why did Dave feel embarrassment about going to New York?
(a) His country ways would make him look foolish.
(b) He was ashamed of his religion.
(c) He stuttered when he talked.
(d) He didn't have the proper clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's grandfather tell him about New York?
2. What did Dave do at the end of the trial's first morning?
3. What does Dave do when he first arrives back in New York?
4. What did the church do when Nicky was finished speaking?
5. What do the gang members think might happen if they converted?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)