|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the first parent of the teenage boys tell Dave?
(a) He had read about him and hoped he would meet him.
(b) He was an atheist and didn't like pastors.
(c) He would never sign.
(d) He thought his son should be in prison.
2. What does it seem Wilkerson thinks is necessary in order to stay off drugs?
(a) Intense desire.
(b) Leaving the ghetto.
(c) The Holy Spirit.
(d) A disciplined life.
3. How is one trapped when s/he receives the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
(a) It is a healthy, safe, redeemed trap of the Holy Spirit.
(b) There is no trap.
(c) By feeling ill if one uses.
(d) By the approbation of fellow Christians if one uses.
4. What does the gang member he meets after getting his first signature do with him?
(a) Robs him.
(b) Hits him over the head.
(c) Takes him home.
(d) Takes him to all the other parents.
5. What turns a user into a dealer?
(a) The lack of money to buy drugs for themselves.
(b) He is not sure.
(c) The desire to have other addicts to socialize with.
(d) The desire to impress others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave say was a prayer-based miracle about getting signatures from the parents?
2. Where does Maria go after her conversion?
3. What does Wilkerson carefully analyze?
4. From which gang did the seven boys in jail come?
5. What could the violence that spreads out from gangs called?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)