|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do with most of his time in New York at first?
(a) Finds a church to join.
(b) Explores the city.
(c) Looks for an apartment.
(d) Tryies to see the seven boys in jail.
2. How do Dave's initial attempts to find the parents end?
(a) He found half of them.
(b) In failure.
(c) He obtained all the signatures the first time out.
(d) Three of the parents had moved so he will need to go to New Jersey.
3. What happens to the ministry as a result of Dave's television program?
(a) It was showered with donations.
(b) It went into debt.
(c) It grew larger and larger.
(d) It failed and went bankrupted.
4. How does Maria get off drugs?
(a) She found the Holy Spirit during a visit to the Ortez' church.
(b) She checks herself into the hospital.
(c) She goes to a drug rehab center.
(d) Her boyfriend forces her to quit.
5. What did Dave say about the situation in the ministry?
(a) He wanted to find a different place.
(b) It was not where he was supposed to be.
(c) Clearly God had a hand in it.
(d) It was going to be a struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gang member he meets after getting his first signature do with him?
2. What does Nicky tell him when he encounters him?
3. Who does Dave encounter after getting his first signature?
4. What did the first parent of the teenage boys tell Dave?
5. Who does Dave decide can give him advice about what to do?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)