|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave considering in the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Starting a television evangelical show.
(b) Going back to Pennsylvania.
(c) Moving his family to New York.
(d) Starting a teen center.
2. What does Maria do to help someone?
(a) Revives a gang member who overdoses.
(b) Gives the church some of her drug money.
(c) Tells the police where a body from a gang murder was hidden.
(d) Calls for help for preventing a drug-related murder.
3. Why does Dave return to New York for one last trip?
(a) To see Maria.
(b) To see Nicky.
(c) To find inspiration for a decision.
(d) To see the Ortez's.
4. What were Dave's living quarters like when he returns to New York.
(a) A motel room.
(b) Small and uncomfortable.
(c) He lived in a tenement in the ghetto.
(d) He stayed in the Ortez's church.
5. What is another factor about drug addiction that Wilkerson addresses in Chapter 19?
(a) The pattern of distribution of addicts in a city.
(b) The abomination of drug addiction.
(c) The economics of drug addiction.
(d) The making of the drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most likely what Dave would say about faith?
2. How does Maria stand her ground against former gang members who wanted her money?
3. What does Dave say are three main activities of gangs?
4. To what does Dave's grandfather compare Dave's mission in New York?
5. What turns a user into a dealer?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)