Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. In what magazine did Dave see a picture of teenagers in a courtroom?
(a) New Yorker.
2. What was Dave's occupation?
3. How many teenagers were in the picture?
4. For what had the teenagers been arrested?
(b) Drug pushing.
(c) Robbing a bank.
5. What did Dave feel when he saw the picture in the magazine?
(b) To help the teenagers in his town.
(c) He felt he should become a police officer.
(d) To go and help the teenagers.
6. Where did Dave live at the beginning of the book?
(d) New York.
7. What did Dave do to decide what he was supposed to do about the picture he saw?
(a) He went into intense, trusting prayer.
(b) He studied books on gangs.
(c) He talked to his brother.
(d) He called the police department.
8. Who did Dave tell of his idea to help the teenagers?
(a) His church.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) His boss.
(d) The police.
This section contains 5,116 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)