Essay Topic 1
The author believes that absolute, trusting faith in the power and inspiration of the Holy Spirit can, and will, bring about total and life-affirming transformation in those who profess it. Discuss the following:
1. How do you think David Wilkerson would define faith?
2. What are some ways Wilkerson uses faith in the beginning of his ministry to the gangs of New York?
3. Do you think Wilkerson's faith is misplaced? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In Christian evangelical terms, making statements about that faith is often called "witnessing" or "testifying" i.e., speaking of one's personal experience with God. Discuss the following:
1. Why do you think Christians desire to tell others about their religious experiences?
2. Why do you think Christians desire to convince non-believers to become Christians?
3. Do you think it is commendable that evangelical Christians go out on the streets to try to convince other people...
This section contains 1,765 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)