|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurred after the economic downturn in 1818?
2. What were the additional goals after the Federal Reserve was established in 1910?
3. What were the sales of English and French war bonds used for?
4. What dispute did President Andrew Jackson have with the leader of The Second Bank?
5. What does the author predict for the U.S. economy?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Chapter 11, what is the Rothschild Formula?
2. According to Chapter 25, what did the author predict for the U.S. economy?
3. In Chapter 10, what resulted from the Mandrake Mechanism?
4. According to Chapter 25, what two social classes does the author predict for the future?
5. According to Chapter 24, what decade marked the beginning of a tremendous surge in U.S. debt?
6. In Chapter 12, what were the sales of English and French war bonds used for?
7. In Chapter 11, what place in history does the Rothschild family hold?
8. What realistic scenario was discussed in Chapter 26 involving the U.S. monetary system?
9. According to Chapter 13, what was really behind the Russian Bolshevik Revolution?
10. According to Chapter 14, how many revolutions did Russia actually undergo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where did the U.S. dollar originate from? What is the root source of the word "dollar?" What currency did the U.S. Congress adopt in 1785? What problems existed with the early gold standard that was used to back the monetary system?
Essay Topic 2
Who did President Andrew Jackson spar with over The Second Bank? What was the outcome of that disagreement? What occurred after the Second Bank of the United States folded?
Essay Topic 3
What was the financial impact of the Russian Revolution? How many revolutions did Russia undergo within the same year? Describe the two revolutions and what resulted from them.
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)