Mid-Book Test (up to Part 7, Sections 36-40)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was the purpose of Don Quixote in Boorstin's account?
2. For what was God cutting rods, in the quote from Martin Luther that opens Part 2?
3. Of what does Stonehenge consist?
4. What does Boorstin say is the paradoxical nature of Moses' God?
5. Which kind of creation does Boorstin NOT describe in The Creators?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Boorstin describe the Hindu contribution to imaginative culture?
This section contains 1,016 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)