Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which kind of creation does Boorstin NOT describe in The Creators?
2. What is Boorstin's subject in The Creators?
How mankind has invented itself.
3. What is the source of the epigraph that opens The Creators?
Jain Sacred text.
4. Who are the devas?
5. What does Boorstin say Afghanistani made possible according to Hindus?
6. What does the third-eye represent in Hindu art?
The vision men share with the gods.
7. Who was the first divinity according to the Rig Veda?
This section contains 4,639 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)