|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the size of Pik Prinsloo's big diamond find in the stream?
(a) A four carat diamond.
(b) A five carat diamond.
(c) A two carat diamond.
(d) A six carat diamond.
2. How old is Heather Botha in Chapter Thirteen?
(d) Twenty three.
3. Who does Tjaart Van Doorn marry when his first wife, Jakoba, dies?
4. Who does Cecil Rhodes believe built the great city of Zimbabwe?
(a) Native Africans.
(b) The ancient Atlanteans.
(c) The ancient Phoenicians.
(d) The ancient Greeks.
5. What is Frank Saltwood's relationship to Richard Saltwood?
(a) He's Richard's grandson.
(b) He's Richard's cousin.
(c) He's Richard's brother.
(d) He's Richard's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Detleef Van Doorn play?
2. To where do the English send their prisoners in the Boer Wars?
3. What punishment is Heather given for breaking the law?
4. Which of the following is not something that the 48-page booklet Detleef creates and requires every citizen to carry contains?
5. Who takes every opportunity to remind the Dutch survivors of the war about the mistreatment of the English?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)