|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enid win money on in the casino?
2. What does Alfred call his illness?
3. What does Enid miss from the cruise?
4. What is the name of the medication that the doctor gives Enid?
5. What does Ted call Aslan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems are Sylvia and her husband having?
2. What does this section express about Gary's relationship with his father?
3. How does Docor Hibbard persuade Enid to take the Aslan medication?
4. How does Chip get from Vilnius to St. Jude?
5. What does Enid like about the doctor?
6. What does Denise do after finishing school?
7. What do Enid and the others talk about at the breakfast table?
8. Describe Chip's website.
9. How did Robin become friends with the Flamberg family?
10. What problems in Enid having in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Enid's relationship with Alfred? What affect does their relationship have on their children?
Essay Topic 2
How do the students think Alfred's death will affect the family? In what way could it be said that his death will come as a relief?
Essay Topic 3
In what way are many of the relationships depicted in the novel considered unhealthy? What constitutes a healthy relationship?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)