|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chip plan to do before he moves back to the States?
(a) Learn Lithuanian.
(b) Pay off his debts.
(c) Writer a book.
(d) Get married.
2. Where did Brian meet Denise?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) In a park.
(d) At a restaurant.
3. What does a woman notice outside the airport?
(a) A mine.
(b) A police car.
(c) A fighter plane.
(d) A tank.
4. Where does Enid find Alfred when she wakes up in the morning?
(a) On the deck.
(b) Outside the door.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Under the floorboards.
5. What does Alfred call his illness?
(a) A turd.
(b) A fool.
(c) A bird.
(d) A sing song.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month does the restaurant open?
2. What is Julia's job at Hamptons?
3. Where are Robin's daughters when she agrees to go with Denise for something to eat?
4. What has Sylvia used to get over her daughter's death?
5. What kind of job does does Denise get when she returns from traveling through France and Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the ship's doctor help Enid in this section?
2. Why does Denise agree with Robin that they should stop seeing each other?
3. Why does Chip enjoy life so much in Lithuania?
4. What problems does Chip have by the end of this section?
5. What does this section express about Gary's relationship with his father?
6. What problems is Denise having with Enid in this section?
7. Describe Denise's time at Skidmore College.
8. How does Denise prepare for the restaurant in this section?
9. How did Robin become friends with the Flamberg family?
10. What does Denise do after finishing school?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)