|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things is Chip selling on his website?
(b) Lithuanian troops.
(d) American guns.
2. What is the name of Enid's doctor?
(a) Dr. James.
(b) Dr. Davis.
(c) Dr. Philips.
(d) Dr. Hedgpeth.
3. What war did Don fight in?
4. What does Ted call Aslan?
(a) A poor man's crack.
(b) Grandmother's little helper.
(c) Heaven in a pill.
(d) A god send.
5. What did Robin teach to underprivileged kids?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don say Ed is learning at Little Rock?
2. How does Enid want to get to Philadelphia?
3. What happens at the very end of this section?
4. How do Denise and Chip communicate with each other at the beginning of this section?
5. What is the name of the college Denise enrolls at?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chip get from Vilnius to St. Jude?
2. How did Albert disappoint Enid during dinner?
3. What does Enid like about the doctor?
4. What does this section express about Gary's relationship with his father?
5. What problems are Sylvia and her husband having?
6. What does Denise do after finishing school?
7. What do Enid and the others talk about at the breakfast table?
8. What problems is Denise having with Enid in this section?
9. How did Billy's trial change Robin?
10. What does Denise tell Chip in her emails?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)