|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities had Alfred planned to do in his retirement?
2. What has Sylvia used to get over her daughter's death?
3. Who does Denise start having an affair with towards the end of this section?
4. What happens at the very end of this section?
(a) An alarm sounds.
(b) Chip faints.
(c) The airport light go out.
(d) Glass shatters.
5. What was the name of the married man who asked Denise out for dinner?
(a) Peter Pall.
(b) Don Armour.
(c) Louis Formby.
(d) Jamie Toucan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Denise's friend's father with whom she has an affair?
2. What does Denise Brian thinks she should be more like?
3. What type of business is Callahan planning to open?
4. What does Brian tell Denise at the end of this section?
5. Where does Enid find Alfred when she wakes up in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Robin become friends with the Flamberg family?
2. How does Docor Hibbard persuade Enid to take the Aslan medication?
3. Why does Denise think her parents will never come to Philadephia?
4. What do Enid and the others talk about at the breakfast table?
5. How does Chip get from Vilnius to St. Jude?
6. How does Denise become attracted to Robin?
7. What does Enid like about the doctor?
8. Describe Denise's time at Skidmore College.
9. How did Albert disappoint Enid during dinner?
10. What problems are Sylvia and her husband having?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)