|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Denise's relationship with Brian?
(a) Like father and daugher.
(b) School friends.
(d) Like brother and sister.
2. Who does Denise begin seeing after she divorces Emile?
3. What is the name of the boy Nick and Colleen adopted?
4. What is Alfred unpacking at the beginning of this section?
(a) Christmas decorations.
(d) Christmas presents.
5. How do Denise and Chip communicate with each other at the beginning of this section?
(a) By email.
(b) By telegram.
(c) By Skype.
(d) By phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alfred call his illness?
2. What has happened to Alfred aboard the ship?
3. What does Gary fix for Alfred?
4. What is the name of the man who killed Sylvia's daughter?
5. In which month does Chip launch his website?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Hibbard help Enid?
2. What does Denise do after finishing school?
3. What does this section express about Gary's relationship with his father?
4. How does Denise become attracted to Robin?
5. What do Enid and the others talk about at the breakfast table?
6. Describe Denise's time at Skidmore College.
7. How does Denise agree to help Brian?
8. How does Denise prepare for the restaurant in this section?
9. What problems are Sylvia and her husband having?
10. Why does Denise think her parents will never come to Philadephia?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)