|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Alfred and Enid have a room without a porthole?
(a) So not to spend all day staring out into the sea.
(b) So not to get sea sick.
(c) So they are is no risk they will drown.
(d) So not to spend extra money.
2. What day does Alfred say he remembers in relation to the stock market crash?
(a) Blue Monday.
(b) Black Friday.
(c) Black Tuesday.
(d) Bloody Sunday.
3. What game did Albert play on his 75th birthday?
4. Why did Chip get fired from his position at the university?
(a) He was always late.
(b) He is gay
(c) He plagarized a student's essay.
(d) He had an affair with a student..
5. Why did the other students dislike Melissa?
(a) She never stopped talking.
(b) She was always swearing.
(c) She was always flirting with the teachers.
(d) She was argumentive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gay attend the Axon presentation with?
2. Who does Denise think has talked to Enid about her?
3. What is the name of Gary's youngest son?
4. What color is Alfred's favorite chair?
5. What kind of drug does Melissa initially tell Chip she has?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Chip say he is depressed?
2. Why is Gary so angry when he finishes talking on the phone to his father?
3. What does Chip think a depressed person should act like?
4. Why does Julie dislike Chip's script?
5. What does Gary suggest Alfred should do with the letter from Axon?
6. What does Alfred now use the ping pong table for?
7. Why does Enid decide it is best not to have a porthole?
8. Why is a mixed grill important to Gary and his family?
9. How does Gitanas worry Chip in this section?
10. What does Alfred think about the stock market?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)