|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Gary want Enid and Alfred to move to?
(a) New York.
2. What does Gitanas say he is selling?
(a) Classic American cars.
(b) His clothes.
(c) All things Lithuanian.
3. Why do Alfred and Enid have a room without a porthole?
(a) So not to spend all day staring out into the sea.
(b) So they are is no risk they will drown.
(c) So not to get sea sick.
(d) So not to spend extra money.
4. Which of the following countries did Denise travel around?
5. What is the name of Gary's youngest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Caroline afraid to leave the house?
2. What does Chip pretend to study at the park?
3. Where does Gitanas say he has set up a surveillance camera?
4. Why is Alfred angry at Enid when he arrives back from his business trip?
5. Who is Enid pregnant with in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gitanas worry Chip in this section?
2. Why does Alfred think the blacks will destroy America?
3. What does Gary suggest Alfred should do with the letter from Axon?
4. What kind of relationship does Chip think one should have with their parents?
5. Describe the argument Gary says could end their marriage?
6. Why does Caroline have a problem with Enid?
7. What does Alfred now use the ping pong table for?
8. What is Caroline's reason for not going to St. Judes for Christmas?
9. Why is Enid so impressed with Gene?
10. Why did Enid feel jealous of her neighbors while awaiting her third child?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)