|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chip thing a depressed person should feel?
(d) No emotion.
2. Why is Caroline afraid to leave the house?
(a) Someone has thrown a brick through their window.
(b) Someone is waiting outside.
(c) She has heard a criminal is on the loose.
(d) Someone has been making obscene phone calls.
3. What game does Gary play with his son Aaron?
4. How is Denise related to Chip?
(a) His mother.
(b) His half-sister.
(c) His sister.
(d) His cousin.
5. Why would Enid get upset at meal times?
(a) No one would talk.
(b) The radio would always have to be on.
(c) No one would eat her meals.
(d) Alfred would always start an arguement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people does Alfred say invests in the stock market?
2. What was Alfred carrying when he fell down the basement stairs?
3. What city do Gitanas have to fly to before they get to Lithuania?
4. What does Alfred confuse for children?
5. What game did Albert play on his 75th birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Gitanas Misevious.
2. Why does Chip say he is depressed?
3. Describe the argument Gary says could end their marriage?
4. What kind of relationship does Chip think one should have with their parents?
5. Why does Julie dislike Chip's script?
6. Why is Enid so impressed with Gene?
7. How did Denise determine that she didn't become a squishy liberal?
8. Why does Alfred think the blacks will destroy America?
9. Why is a mixed grill important to Gary and his family?
10. Why is Chip disappointed in Denise?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)