|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian tell Denise he want to have fun with?
(c) His children.
2. What does Enid win money on in the casino?
(a) The roulette table.
(b) The poker table.
(c) The pool table.
(d) The slot machines.
3. Why is Bea's son-in-law warn against the Aslan pills?
(a) They are for young people only.
(b) They are addictive.
(c) They are bad bad for your skin.
(d) They cause heart attacks.
4. What is the name of the college Denise enrolls at?
(a) Tombstone college.
(b) Skidmore college.
(c) Peter's College.
(d) Jackson College.
5. How does Denise force Emile Berger to marry her?
(a) She has an afair with his friend.
(b) She becomes involved in a lesbian affair.
(c) She gets him fired from work.
(d) She has an abortion.
6. Where does Chip hope he and Gitanas we meet later on?
(c) New York.
7. Why does Gary say he won't help Alfred if he gets stuck in the bath?
(a) He should be having a shower.
(b) He just wants the attention.
(c) Christmas will be better without him.
(d) He doesn't like him.
8. What does Alfred have a problem with while on deck?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His bladder.
(d) His hoop.
9. Where did Brian meet Denise?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) In a park.
10. Where does Enid learn about the civil unrest in Lithuania?
(a) The TV.
(b) The radio.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) The newspaper.
11. How does Ted deal with his daughter's death?
(a) He refuses to admit it happens.
(b) He buries himself in his work.
(c) He has set up a charity.
(d) He has arranged Winter's execution.
12. What does Gary fix for Alfred?
(a) His chair.
(b) The shower.
(c) The ping pong table.
(d) The bath.
13. What does Gitanas to hire in this section?
(a) Body guards.
(b) A porter.
(d) A chauffer.
14. What kind of job does does Denise get when she returns from traveling through France and Italy?
(a) A stewardess.
(b) A waitress.
(c) A hostess.
(d) A cook.
15. What is the name of Sylvia's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alfred looking forward to Christmas?
2. What is the name of the man who killed Sylvia's daughter?
3. How does the author describe the handshake Don gives Denise?
4. What is the name of Enid's doctor?
5. In which month does Chip launch his website?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)