|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Denise find a message from when she returned to Philadelphia from New York?
2. What does Alfred try to put on in the bathroom?
(d) A hat.
3. Where are Robin's daughters when she agrees to go with Denise for something to eat?
(b) A film.
(c) A play.
(d) A ball game.
4. Where does Sylvia arrange to tour in the morning?
(c) Long Island.
5. What does Callahan want Denise to plan for him?
(a) A floor plan.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A menu.
(d) A business plan.
6. Why can't Alfred fix the lights?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) He isn't allowed to drive.
(c) He doesn't know how.
(d) He has lost his glasses.
7. What is the name of Brian's wife?
8. What war did Don fight in?
9. Who is the first of Enid and Alfred's children to arrive for Christmas?
10. What is the name of the show the Enid, Alfred and Gary attend?
(a) The Christmas light show.
(b) The Candle Mass show.
(c) The Christmas Carol.
(d) The Gospel show.
11. What is the name of the college Denise enrolls at?
(a) Skidmore college.
(b) Peter's College.
(c) Jackson College.
(d) Tombstone college.
12. Where will the man who killed Sylvia's daughter be executed?
(d) New York City.
13. What does Chip plan to do before he moves back to the States?
(a) Learn Lithuanian.
(b) Get married.
(c) Pay off his debts.
(d) Writer a book.
14. What is Julia's job at Hamptons?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A dishwasher.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A cook.
15. Why is Alfred looking forward to Christmas?
(a) He knows he is getting good presents.
(b) His children are coming.
(c) It will be his last.
(d) His wife is an amazing cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Denise begin seeing after she divorces Emile?
2. Which of the following country's foods does Denise not have on the menu?
3. What does Brian tell Denise he want to have fun with?
4. What kind of worker was Denise known as at the MidPac?
5. In which city does Denise meet Brian?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)