|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denise tell Enid she doesn't want her to do when she moves to Philadelphia?
(a) Interfering in her life.
(b) Using all the hot water.
(c) Talking on the phone all the time.
(d) Staying in the house all day.
2. Who does Denise have lunch with in this section?
3. Who does Chip call at the airport?
4. What is the name of Enid's doctor?
(a) Dr. James.
(b) Dr. Davis.
(c) Dr. Hedgpeth.
(d) Dr. Philips.
5. Who does Enid ask to find her some Aslan pills?
6. Who does Denise start having an affair with towards the end of this section?
7. What is the name of Sylvia's husband?
8. What is the name of the man who killed Sylvia's daughter?
(a) Jack Burns.
(b) Khellye Winters.
(c) Glynn Rogers.
(d) Lynn Former.
9. What is the name of the man who gives the investments lecture?
(a) Pete Regal.
(b) Davd Horlicks.
(c) Jim Colius.
(d) Jackson Philips.
10. Where did Brian meet Denise?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In a park.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a hotel.
11. Where does Enid learn about the civil unrest in Lithuania?
(a) The radio.
(b) The TV.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) Her neighbor.
12. What is the first European city Denise arrives at?
13. Which of the following things is Chip selling on his website?
(c) American guns.
(d) Lithuanian troops.
14. Which of the following is a reason why Enid is getting on Denise's nerves?
(a) She is complianing about Alfred.
(b) She is throwing out a lot of food.
(c) She talking too much.
(d) She is criticizong Denise.
15. What is the name of Brian's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian tell Denise he want to have fun with?
2. What is the name of the medication that the doctor gives Enid?
3. Where does Enid find Alfred when she wakes up in the morning?
4. What is Don's Job?
5. What does Gary fix for Alfred?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)