|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of liberal does Denise say she didn't want to become?
(a) A fat liberal.
(b) A single liberal.
(c) A pncey liberal.
(d) A squishy liberal.
2. What is Gary doing while his wife plays ball outside with the children?
(b) Watching a film.
(c) Making cake.
(d) Developing film.
3. Which of Denise's ex-boyfriends was twenty years younger than Alfred?
4. Why is Caroline afraid to leave the house?
(a) Someone is waiting outside.
(b) Someone has been making obscene phone calls.
(c) Someone has thrown a brick through their window.
(d) She has heard a criminal is on the loose.
5. What does Gitanas say he is selling?
(a) His clothes.
(b) Classic American cars.
(d) All things Lithuanian.
6. What does Gary say may end his marriage to Caroline?
(a) Her hatred of life.
(b) Her refusal to come to St. Jude's.
(c) Her dislike of his mother.
(d) Her sarcasm.
7. What was Alfred carrying when he fell down the basement stairs?
8. Why did Chip get fired from his position at the university?
(a) He was always late.
(b) He plagarized a student's essay.
(c) He had an affair with a student..
(d) He is gay
9. What does Gary make for himself to drink in this section?
(a) A beer.
(b) A coffee.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A martini.
10. Who does Gary say is clinically depressed?
11. Which of Gitanas's following features are not the same as Gary's?
(a) His head.
(b) His build.
(c) His smile.
(d) His teeth.
12. What department did Alfred used to be the head of?
(a) The accounts department.
(b) The engineering department.
(c) The biology department.
(d) The cleaning department.
13. What does Caroline say destroyed Albert's life?
14. What kind of smile does the author say Caroline gives Gary when she backs up Caleb?
(a) An umpleasant smile.
(b) A happy smile.
(c) A sarcastic smile.
(d) A forced smile.
15. What is the name of the company that has offered Alfred money for his patent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital of Lithuania?
2. What did Caroline once say Gary should not apologize for?
3. Which of Enid's children was a fussy eater?
4. Why doesn't Enid want to move to Philadelphia?
5. Which does Caroline often proclaim proudly when she comes to visit?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)