|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Caroline once say Gary should not apologize for?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Buying her a silk scarf.
(c) Buying a BMW.
(d) Crashing his motorbike.
2. How is Denise related to Chip?
(a) His half-sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
3. What kind of illness does the Axon company produce equipment for?
4. What company does Gary decide to invest in at the end of this section?
5. Which of the following does Gitanas say is currently the problem with Lithuania?
(a) 75% of people over 50.
(b) A police state.
(c) 20% unemployment.
6. What game did Albert play on his 75th birthday?
7. What is Gary doing while his wife plays ball outside with the children?
(b) Making cake.
(c) Watching a film.
(d) Developing film.
8. What does Gary say may end his marriage to Caroline?
(a) Her dislike of his mother.
(b) Her refusal to come to St. Jude's.
(c) Her sarcasm.
(d) Her hatred of life.
9. What does Denise say Gary's family has a diseased relationship with?
10. Where does Chip spend his summer holidays?
(a) England and Scotland.
(c) France and Germany.
11. Who does Gary say is clinically depressed?
12. What is the name of Gary's youngest son?
13. Which of Enid's children was a fussy eater?
14. What color is Alfred's favorite chair?
15. How does Enid anger Alfred at the end of the section?
(a) She brings up the subject of the stock.
(b) She talks about death.
(c) She undercooks the carrots.
(d) She throws food at the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alfred angry at Enid when he arrives back from his business trip?
2. What does Enid want to celebrate one last time before she moves to Philadelphia?
3. What is missing when Gary arrives home?
4. Who does Caroline say Gary is nothing like?
5. Who does Gitanas smile like?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)