|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary cut his thumb with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A blade of grass.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) A hedge trimmer.
2. What does Chip thing a depressed person should feel?
(b) No emotion.
3. Why does Enid want a third child?
(a) To receive more benefits.
(b) To compete with her neighbors.
(c) To make Alfred happy.
(d) To give her boys another friend.
4. How does Caroline say Albert abuses Enid?
5. What kind of drug does Melissa initially tell Chip she has?
(b) Canadian grass.
(c) Mexican A.
(d) Cuban A.
6. Which of Gitanas's following features are not the same as Gary's?
(a) His build.
(b) His smile.
(c) His head.
(d) His teeth.
7. Why doesn't Enid want to move to Philadelphia?
(a) She loves her house.
(b) She hates the city.
(c) She can't leave her friends.
(d) Alfred won't cope with a move.
8. What day does Alfred say he remembers in relation to the stock market crash?
(a) Bloody Sunday.
(b) Blue Monday.
(c) Black Tuesday.
(d) Black Friday.
9. Who does Denise think has talked to Enid about her?
10. Which of the following does Gitanas say is currently the problem with Lithuania?
(a) 75% of people over 50.
(b) 20% unemployment.
(c) A police state.
11. What did Caroline once say Gary should not apologize for?
(a) Buying a BMW.
(b) Buying her a silk scarf.
(c) Crashing his motorbike.
(d) Marrying her.
12. Which of Denise's ex-boyfriends was twenty years younger than Alfred?
13. What does Alfred confuse for children?
14. What company does Gary decide to invest in at the end of this section?
15. Which does Caroline often proclaim proudly when she comes to visit?
(a) Her son is a famous politician.
(b) She spoils her grand children rotten.
(c) She doesn't dote on her grandchildren.
(d) She has lots of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alfred used to use the basement for?
2. What does Enid ask Alfred to buy for her in this section?
3. Where does Gitanas say he has set up a surveillance camera?
4. What is the capital of Lithuania?
5. Why did Chip get fired from his position at the university?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)