|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alfred have on the west side of his ping pong table?
(b) A TV.
(d) A computer.
2. What does Chip thing a depressed person should feel?
(b) No emotion.
3. Who does Gitanas smile like?
4. How does Enid anger Alfred at the end of the section?
(a) She throws food at the children.
(b) She brings up the subject of the stock.
(c) She undercooks the carrots.
(d) She talks about death.
5. Why did the other students dislike Melissa?
(a) She was always swearing.
(b) She was argumentive.
(c) She was always flirting with the teachers.
(d) She never stopped talking.
6. What does Julie say Chip mentions too much in his script?
7. Which of Denise's ex-boyfriends was twenty years younger than Alfred?
8. Who does Melissa call her best friends?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her teachers.
9. What kind of illness does the Axon company produce equipment for?
10. What does Alfred have on the east side of his ping pong table?
(a) A computer.
(c) A TV.
11. What is Gary doing while his wife plays ball outside with the children?
(a) Developing film.
(b) Watching a film.
(c) Making cake.
12. What does Enid want to celebrate one last time before she moves to Philadelphia?
(a) Her birthday.
(d) Independence Day.
13. Which of the following countries did Denise travel around?
14. What color is Alfred's favorite chair?
15. What is the only economic activity Chip is good for?
(a) Selling things.
(d) Buying things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alfred angry at Enid when he arrives back from his business trip?
2. What does Caleb want his father to purchase for him?
3. Who does Denise think has talked to Enid about her?
4. What does Gitanas say he is selling?
5. Why do Alfred and Enid have a room without a porthole?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)