|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 239 - 276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enid want to celebrate one last time before she moves to Philadelphia?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Her birthday.
2. What did Alfred used to use the basement for?
(a) A lab.
(b) A dark room.
(c) A squash court.
(d) A driving range.
3. Who does Chip begin dating in this section?
4. What newspaper does Chip throw in the trash can?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Village Voice.
5. What subject did Ruthie Hamilton teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Caroline afraid to leave the house?
2. Who does Melissa call her best friends?
3. Which of Gitanas's following features are not the same as Gary's?
4. Who does Gitanas smile like?
5. What position did Gitanas hold in the Lithuanian government?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)