|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 117-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does Chip's mother think he is writing for?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) The Village Voice.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The New York Times.
2. What brought on Alfred's first tremor attack?
(a) News of Denise's marriage.
(b) News of Gary's marriage.
(c) News of Chip's affair with Melissa.
(d) Enid's affair with her boss.
3. What does Alfred have on the west side of his ping pong table?
(b) A computer.
(c) A TV.
4. What does Chip thing a depressed person should feel?
(b) No emotion.
5. What newspaper does Chip throw in the trash can?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Village Voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug does Melissa initially tell Chip she has?
2. Which of the following countries did Denise travel around?
3. What department did Alfred used to be the head of?
4. What is the name of the company that has offered Alfred money for his patent?
5. Who does Melissa call her best friends?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)