1. What color is Alfred's favorite chair?
2. Why did Chip get fired from his position at the university?
(a) He is gay
(b) He plagarized a student's essay.
(c) He was always late.
(d) He had an affair with a student..
3. What does Julie say Chip mentions too much in his script?
4. What does Alfred have on the west side of his ping pong table?
(a) A computer.
(d) A TV.
5. What does Alfred have on the east side of his ping pong table?
(b) A computer.
(d) A TV.
6. How is Denise related to Chip?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His half-sister.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
7. What newspaper does Chip's mother think he is writing for?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) The New York Post.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Village Voice.
8. Why did the other students dislike Melissa?
(a) She was always swearing.
(b) She was always flirting with the teachers.
(c) She was argumentive.
(d) She never stopped talking.
This section contains 3,444 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)