|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has never seen Washington DC and therefore goes sightseeing?
2. Who hands McCoy a can of beer at his inspection?
3. Who compiles a background check file for top secret and other security clearances?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The FBI.
4. What is Jack Stecker's role?
(a) General Surgeon.
(b) Corporal Sergeant.
(c) Lieutenant Corporal.
(d) Master Gunnery Sergeant.
5. Who does Pick see at breakfast that says that Pick was right about discharges?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Banning sent to the Philippines?
2. Whose parents watch the graduation ceremony at the Platoon Leader Course?
3. Why is Pick not in uniform at the Platoon Leader's Course?
4. When McCoy and Pick go out to bars in New York City, who pays for their tab?
5. Who has to report to a temporary building near the Smithsonian?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sage initiate a romantic relationship with McCoy?
2. How does McCoy learn that his friend Pick is the heir to a hotel and shipping fortune when they go to New York?
3. When McCoy visits his family, who does he meet and why do they think he is successful?
4. Why is Pick assigned as junior aide-de-camp to General McInerney?
5. Why is McCoy happy about his new assignment as courier?
6. How does McCoy clean the rifle given to him by Corporal Pleasant prior to inspection?
7. Why does McCoy have trouble with the test Stecker gives with the Garand rifle?
8. How is Jack Stecker described in Chapter 9?
9. Why is Pick upset with Intelligence regarding McCoy's reassignment and moving?
10. Who is Ernestine Sage, and why does McCoy spend time with her at Pick's party?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)