|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who checks out the Garand with a series of tests and concludes that it is a reliable rifle?
2. What does McCoy use to clean the object that he gets from a gas station?
(b) Pepper spray.
3. Who is the detail commander for the graduation ceremony at the Platoon Leader Course?
4. Who does Stecker befriend by the end of Chapter 9?
5. What is McCoy's assignment that will enable him to travel a lot?
(b) Pizza delivery guy.
(d) Secret agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Banning marry before leaving for the Philippines?
2. What is Jack Stecker's role?
3. Who tells McCoy that he is on liberty like everyone else?
4. Who receives severance pay while he is in jail for being drunk?
5. Who works as the secretary for McCoy's boss in intelligence?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does McCoy have trouble with the test Stecker gives with the Garand rifle?
2. How does Banning get married to Ludmilla "officially"?
3. How is Pick different from other Marines in his upbringing?
4. How does McCoy clean the rifle given to him by Corporal Pleasant prior to inspection?
5. Why does McCoy advise Pick to not be too chummy at the Platoon Leader's Course?
6. How does Stecker act on McCoy's behalf at graduation?
7. How does Pick reveal his loyalty to his friend McCoy on Thanksgiving?
8. What are two odd experiences McCoy has in the building when he arrives to work in intelligence?
9. How does Stecker realize that the trouble with the Garand rifle and the tests is not McCoy but due to Macklin?
10. When Macklin is being sent home by the Marines, how and why do they assign him as a mess officer?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)