|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels out of place at the cocktail party for not being rich?
2. Who is waiting to see Stecker in his office when he returns from the shooting range?
3. Where is McCoy assigned after the Platoon Leader course?
(a) Washington D.C.
4. What is the course that the man in Stecker's office is supposed to begin?
(a) Martial Arts.
(b) Long Fighter.
(c) Platoon Leader.
(d) Rifle Range.
5. What report does Stecker tear up?
(b) Unsatisfactory behavior.
(d) Sessions call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a bad efficiency report for an officer that results in the officer's reassignment to Quantico as a mess officer?
2. In what month is Banning sent to the Philippines?
3. Who hands McCoy a can of beer at his inspection?
4. What does McCoy get from sanding the decks?
5. What does Stecker refuse and prefer to do himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pick reveal his independence in his rebellion against the General and his father's interference in his military assignment?
2. How does Stecker realize that the trouble with the Garand rifle and the tests is not McCoy but due to Macklin?
3. Why does McCoy advise Pick to not be too chummy at the Platoon Leader's Course?
4. How does Stecker act on McCoy's behalf at graduation?
5. What happens when McCoy runs into Macklin at Quantico?
6. Why does Stecker want to help McCoy on the base?
7. When McCoy visits his family, who does he meet and why do they think he is successful?
8. How does Sage initiate a romantic relationship with McCoy?
9. When McCoy is told he cannot have his car on base, how does Stecker help him out?
10. How does McCoy learn that his friend Pick is the heir to a hotel and shipping fortune when they go to New York?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)