|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does McCoy report for his first assignment in Intelligence?
2. What suite do McCoy and Pick occupy that overlooks the park in New York City?
3. Who buys Stecker a Brooks Brothers uniform to celebrate his promotion?
4. In what year is Banning sent to the Philippines?
5. What does Stecker refuse and prefer to do himself?
(a) A maid and housekeeping.
(b) A cook and cooking.
(c) A driver and driving.
(d) A writer and writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pick not in uniform at the Platoon Leader's Course?
2. How many weeks is McCoy early in reporting for duty?
3. Who does McCoy visit from his family before leaving for Philadelphia?
4. Where is McCoy assigned after the Platoon Leader course?
5. Who stays with McCoy during Thanksgiving break like a loyal friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. When McCoy visits his family, who does he meet and why do they think he is successful?
2. Why does McCoy advise Pick to not be too chummy at the Platoon Leader's Course?
3. When McCoy reports for his first assignment as courier, what is he shocked to discover?
4. How does Stecker trace Macklin's involvement with McCoy and clear McCoy's record?
5. Why is McCoy happy about his new assignment as courier?
6. Why does Tommy apply to the Marines?
7. Why does McCoy have trouble with the test Stecker gives with the Garand rifle?
8. What are two odd experiences McCoy has in the building when he arrives to work in intelligence?
9. How does Elly celebrate Stecker's promotion?
10. How does Pick reveal his loyalty to his friend McCoy on Thanksgiving?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)