|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the convoy leaves, which lieutenant is found snooping by the Japanese?
2. Who fires at the coolies that surround Zimmerman and Sessions by the ferry?
3. Who says the primary goal is to deliver the film for security?
4. Why do McCoy and Ernie Zimmerman each go to different restaurants to eat at Chen-chiang?
(a) To try different foods.
(b) To avoid fighting.
(c) To overhear conversation about Japanese troop movements.
(d) To spy on the owners.
5. When does McCoy fill out his application to be an officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did McCoy fail to report to that Sessions gets angry about?
2. Who visits McCoy at the Infirmary and demands to know how well he knows Chatworth?
3. How does McCoy travel to the hotel to meet Reverend Feller?
4. Where does McCoy change trains when he is thinking of leaving the Marine Corps?
5. What report is being filed on McCoy because he is not in a regulation uniform at the Naval Yards?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does McCoy receive a new role in intelligence with the Marines under Session?
2. Why is McCoy upset about being sent back to the United States?
3. How is Ellen described in Chapter 4?
4. Why does McCoy constantly seek out places where he can learn about the military activities of the Japanese?
5. Why is McCoy surprised to meet his captain in Philadelphia?
6. What happens when McCoy follows Sessions's advice to apply to become an officer?
7. What happens to McCoy as he leaves the Mansion after gambling?
8. Why does McCoy fail to take Sessions with him in Weifang?
9. What becomes obvious to Banning when Chatwick produces two coolies to testify on McCoy's behalf?
10. Why does McCoy know how to beat the car dealer at his own game?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)