|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Italian marines attack McCoy after the poker game that he successfully fights off, killing two?
2. Who leaves McCoy's hotel room dressed in a bathrobe?
3. Who visits McCoy at the Infirmary and demands to know how well he knows Chatworth?
4. McCoy is not happy about his assignment to the Navy Yards in __________.
5. Who thanks McCoy for what he did at the ferry crossing after having dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What/who is missing at T'anch'eng?
2. Who refuses to go with Sessions to check out the German artillery in fear of being caught?
3. What does McCoy board in Pearl Harbor for San Diego?
4. How much money does McCoy have at Barclay's Bank as a result of his gambling plan?
5. Who laughed at McCoy when McCoy shared his source for the location of the Japanese troops?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Banning reveal his trust in McCoy with Sessions?
2. Describe how Banning meets McCoy initially to be his defense attorney and what Banning suggests to McCoy for his defense.
3. What happens when McCoy follows Sessions's advice to apply to become an officer?
4. After the charges against McCoy are dropped, how does his relationship with Banning change?
5. Why does McCoy fail to take Sessions with him in Weifang?
6. Why does McCoy constantly seek out places where he can learn about the military activities of the Japanese?
7. Why does McCoy take Sessions with him to Huimin?
8. Why is McCoy surprised to meet his captain in Philadelphia?
9. Why is McCoy uncomfortable with Ellen on the trip to Peking?
10. Why does McCoy feel trapped in the Marine Corps due to the coming war?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)