|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many trucks are on the convoy going to Nanking?
2. Where does McCoy photograph cannons?
3. In San Diego, who is McCoy told to report to?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A fireman.
(c) A brig sergeant.
(d) A teacher.
4. Who is in charge of the truck convoy that is going on a different route to Nanking by picking up Mrs. Feller?
5. McCoy is not happy about his assignment to the Navy Yards in __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a homosexual but is married?
2. When they split the convoy, where do Zimmerman and Sessions go?
3. How does McCoy travel to the hotel to meet Reverend Feller?
4. Where does McCoy move into an off-compound apartment?
5. Who is the Reverend that will be traveling in the group and is willing to help the Americans against the Japanese?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Ellen visits McCoy in his room?
2. Why does McCoy constantly seek out places where he can learn about the military activities of the Japanese?
3. Why does McCoy hesitate at first but eventually leaves for Norristown?
4. Why is McCoy uncomfortable with Ellen on the trip to Peking?
5. After the charges against McCoy are dropped, how does his relationship with Banning change?
6. How is Ellen described in Chapter 4?
7. When Macklin, Sessions, and Feller are imprisoned, why does McCoy feel that he is in trouble?
8. Why does McCoy take Sessions with him to Huimin?
9. Why does McCoy avoid going to Yenchi-eng?
10. How does McCoy get the best price for the used car he wants to buy?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)