|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the heir to a shipping and hotel fortune?
2. Who congratulates McCoy and says he thinks he will make a fine officer?
3. Who is from a very wealthy family that Pick tells McCoy about as they drive back to the base from New York City?
4. Who has been put on report for every inspection Macklin was involved in?
5. What are issued to the men in the Platoon Leader's Course?
(a) MacKenzie pistols.
(b) LaSalle rifles.
(c) Garand rifles.
(d) Schuster handguns.
6. Who is the detail commander for the graduation ceremony at the Platoon Leader Course?
7. Who volunteered to be the pit officer?
8. Since the marriage is against regulations, what does Banning's colonel do for him to make the marriage legal?
(a) Sign it.
(b) Approve it.
(c) Backdate it.
(d) License it.
9. Who do Stecker and McCoy have in common as a friend?
10. Who does McCoy see sitting at the bar at the restaurant he goes with his family to?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
11. With whom does McCoy go to New York City on his Thanksgiving break?
12. Where does Stecker make arrangements to keep a car?
(a) At the Martial Arts Quad.
(b) At the Atrium.
(c) At the Impound Yard.
(d) At the Rifle Range.
13. What does McCoy get from sanding the decks?
(c) A raise.
(d) A demotion.
14. Who talks to McCoy and leaves her friends to spend the evening at the party with him?
15. Where is McCoy assigned after the Platoon Leader course?
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what club is Pick getting ready inside before going to visit his grandfather?
2. Where will McCoy be sent on his first assignment working for Intelligence?
3. In the last week of the training course, what is the focus of the Platoon Leader course?
4. When McCoy and Pick go out to bars in New York City, who pays for their tab?
5. What is McCoy given to wear that is good anywhere in the building he has to report to except at the Office of Naval Intelligence?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)