|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McCoy plan on buying his officer uniform in New York?
(a) At Brooks Brothers.
(b) At Neiman Marcus.
(c) At Macy's.
(d) At JC Penney's.
2. Who has been put on report for every inspection Macklin was involved in?
3. Who says that the Chief of Intelligence is quite impressed with McCoy?
4. Who feels out of place at the cocktail party for not being rich?
5. In what club is Pick getting ready inside before going to visit his grandfather?
(a) St. Charles.
(b) Chateau Le Jan.
(c) Vincent Largo.
(d) San Mateo.
6. To whom does McCoy report for his first assignment in Intelligence?
7. When McCoy and Pick go out to bars in New York City, who pays for their tab?
(a) The bar.
8. Whose name is not included on the list on the Elimination Board?
9. Whose records are being reviewed by the Assignments Branch?
10. Since the marriage is against regulations, what does Banning's colonel do for him to make the marriage legal?
(a) Backdate it.
(b) License it.
(c) Sign it.
(d) Approve it.
11. Where does McCoy take his family out for dinner?
(a) Norristown Inn.
(b) Dairy Queen.
(c) Albemarle Fortress.
(d) La Quinta.
12. Why is Pick not in uniform at the Platoon Leader's Course?
(a) He forgot.
(b) He is the teacher.
(c) He has not unpacked yet.
(d) He has been demoted.
13. What suite do McCoy and Pick occupy that overlooks the park in New York City?
14. Where is McCoy going to meet his date for lunch in New York City?
(a) Blues Cafe.
(b) Underground Tavern.
(c) Foster Park.
(d) Grand Central Oyster Bar.
15. With whom does McCoy go to New York City on his Thanksgiving break?
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting his family, where does McCoy spend the night?
2. Who has never seen Washington DC and therefore goes sightseeing?
3. What is Anne-Marie's husband's name?
4. What is the course that the man in Stecker's office is supposed to begin?
5. Where does Stecker go to check the records and weapons?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)