|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took pictures at the site where the Japanese kept their artillery?
2. Who is questioned by Intelligence to learn what he knows about the Japanese in China?
3. Who is the Reverend that will be traveling in the group and is willing to help the Americans against the Japanese?
4. Where does McCoy check out the car and find it does not have any major problems?
(a) A dealership.
(b) A car shop.
(c) A truck station.
(d) A gas station.
5. What does the guard at the Cathay Mansions recommend that McCoy carry with him for protection?
(a) A bayonet.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A grenade.
6. Where does McCoy photograph cannons?
7. Who is furious to hear about the incident with the coolies and afraid of a confrontation?
8. When McCoy arrives at the Naval Yards, what is he listed as?
9. Which lieutenant arrives in Banning's office after seeing the photographs taken by McCoy?
10. Who warns McCoy about Ellen with regards to Macklin finding out?
(b) The Reverend.
11. Where does McCoy change trains when he is thinking of leaving the Marine Corps?
12. Why do McCoy and Ernie Zimmerman each go to different restaurants to eat at Chen-chiang?
(a) To avoid fighting.
(b) To overhear conversation about Japanese troop movements.
(c) To spy on the owners.
(d) To try different foods.
13. Where is Ken McCoy stationed on January 1, 1941?
14. How many Italian marines attack McCoy after the poker game that he successfully fights off, killing two?
15. What does McCoy avoid paying to the used car dealer?
(b) Towing charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls McCoy to the lobby before signing papers given by Japanese messengers?
2. What organization is McCoy assigned to so that he can ride on the truck convoys?
3. When they split the convoy, where do Zimmerman and Sessions go?
4. When does McCoy fill out his application to be an officer?
5. Where do Sessions, Zimmerman, Ellen, and McCoy take a car across a ferry ahead of the convoy?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)