|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Russian owner of the club called?
(a) The Crook.
(b) The General.
(c) The Aviator.
(d) The Man.
2. Who thanks McCoy for what he did at the ferry crossing after having dinner?
3. Where is Ken McCoy stationed on January 1, 1941?
4. What does Sessions say that he will not include in his military report about the artillery and the convoy trip?
(a) Macklin's betrayal.
(b) Pick's cowardice.
(c) McCoy's involvement with Ellen.
(d) Sessions' temper tantrum.
5. How does McCoy travel to the Cathay Mansions to play the poker game?
(a) On foot.
(b) By rickshaw.
(c) By boat.
(d) By bus.
6. Where does McCoy photograph cannons?
7. When does McCoy fill out his application to be an officer?
8. Who arrives in McCoy's room angry that he had spent a night in a brothel and demanding attention?
9. When they split the convoy, where do Zimmerman and Sessions go?
10. When McCoy arrives at the Naval Yards, what is he listed as?
11. While Feller, Sessions, and Mrs. Moore go to Nanking, where does the rest of the group wait?
12. Who leaves McCoy's hotel room dressed in a bathrobe?
13. What is the name of the hotel that McCoy travels to meet Reverend Feller?
(a) Hotel Regent.
(b) Hotel Metropole.
(c) Golden Dragon.
14. What does McCoy ask about when he is told that discharge papers are frozen at the Naval Yards?
(a) Cigarette lighters.
(b) Buy-out papers.
15. Who calls McCoy to the lobby before signing papers given by Japanese messengers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Italian marines attack McCoy after the poker game that he successfully fights off, killing two?
2. Where does McCoy spend the night in Nanking before returning to the missionary compound?
3. On what ship does McCoy sail on after leaving the truck convoy?
4. McCoy notices that there is trouble between two groups on the compound where he is stationed. Who are they?
5. Who is the used car salesman that McCoy wants to buy a car from?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)