|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Italian marines attack McCoy after the poker game that he successfully fights off, killing two?
2. At the poker games at the Cathay Mansions, what does McCoy carry with him for protection?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bayonet.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A knife.
3. While Feller, Sessions, and Mrs. Moore go to Nanking, where does the rest of the group wait?
4. Who took pictures at the site where the Japanese kept their artillery?
5. What does Sessions say that he will not include in his military report about the artillery and the convoy trip?
(a) Macklin's betrayal.
(b) McCoy's involvement with Ellen.
(c) Sessions' temper tantrum.
(d) Pick's cowardice.
6. Where does McCoy check out the car and find it does not have any major problems?
(a) A truck station.
(b) A car shop.
(c) A dealership.
(d) A gas station.
7. What does Banning want McCoy to photograph for them?
8. McCoy notices that there is trouble between two groups on the compound where he is stationed. Who are they?
(a) American and Japanese marines.
(b) Russian and German marines.
(c) Japanese and Italian marines.
(d) American and Italian marines.
9. Where is Ken McCoy stationed on January 1, 1941?
10. Who calls McCoy to the lobby before signing papers given by Japanese messengers?
11. What organization is McCoy assigned to so that he can ride on the truck convoys?
(a) The Marine Head.
(b) The Golden Dragon.
(c) The Marine Pool.
(d) The Muller Feller.
12. Why is McCoy unable to talk to Ellen at T'anch'eng?
(a) Because Sessions interrupts.
(b) Because Ellen is sick.
(c) Because Ellen is angry with him.
(d) Because Sessions always wants to talk.
13. On what ship does McCoy sail on after leaving the truck convoy?
(b) Sea Maiden.
(c) Pick List.
14. How does McCoy travel to the Cathay Mansions to play the poker game?
(a) By boat.
(b) By bus.
(c) On foot.
(d) By rickshaw.
15. Who refuses to go with Sessions to check out the German artillery in fear of being caught?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does McCoy want to buy at the used car lot?
2. After discussing McCoy's new assignment with troops, what does McCoy learn has also been approved for him?
3. Who is the used car salesman that McCoy wants to buy a car from?
4. How much money does McCoy win at the poker game before he heads to the billet?
5. How many coolies surround Zimmerman and Sessions by the ferry?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)