|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is furious to hear about the incident with the coolies and afraid of a confrontation?
2. Why is McCoy unable to talk to Ellen at T'anch'eng?
(a) Because Sessions always wants to talk.
(b) Because Ellen is angry with him.
(c) Because Sessions interrupts.
(d) Because Ellen is sick.
3. When the convoy leaves, which lieutenant is found snooping by the Japanese?
4. Who refuses to go with Sessions to check out the German artillery in fear of being caught?
5. At what hotel does McCoy wake up with his new friend that is joining the Marine?
(a) St. Thomas.
(b) Bellevue Stratford.
(d) St. Jan.
6. Who fires at the coolies that surround Zimmerman and Sessions by the ferry?
7. Who comes to McCoy's room in a bathrobe to tell him that breakfast is at six-thirty?
8. Why do McCoy and Ernie Zimmerman each go to different restaurants to eat at Chen-chiang?
(a) To overhear conversation about Japanese troop movements.
(b) To spy on the owners.
(c) To avoid fighting.
(d) To try different foods.
9. Who is in charge of the truck convoy that is going on a different route to Nanking by picking up Mrs. Feller?
10. When they split the convoy, where do Zimmerman and Sessions go?
11. Where is Ken McCoy stationed on January 1, 1941?
12. How many coolies surround Zimmerman and Sessions by the ferry?
13. What is the name of the hotel that McCoy travels to meet Reverend Feller?
(b) Hotel Metropole.
(c) Golden Dragon.
(d) Hotel Regent.
14. On what ship does McCoy sail on after leaving the truck convoy?
(a) Sea Maiden.
(b) Pick List.
15. How does McCoy travel to the hotel to meet Reverend Feller?
(a) On foot.
(b) By metro.
(c) By bus.
(d) By rickshaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does McCoy photograph cannons?
2. From whom does McCoy learn about Japanese troop movements?
3. Who does McCoy tell to drop the drive shaft in the truck before the trip to see if the Japanese have any German artillery?
4. Who laughed at McCoy when McCoy shared his source for the location of the Japanese troops?
5. What does McCoy ask about when he is told that discharge papers are frozen at the Naval Yards?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)