|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they split the convoy, where do Zimmerman and Sessions go?
2. What/who is missing at T'anch'eng?
(a) French soldiers.
(b) Japanese military.
(c) German cannons.
(d) American marine corps.
3. At the poker games at the Cathay Mansions, what does McCoy carry with him for protection?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A bayonet.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
4. When McCoy wants to test drive the car, what does he find is dead?
(a) The ignition.
(b) The battery.
(c) The carburater.
(d) The starter.
5. What does McCoy want to plead in his court case regarding the incident with the marines outside the Cathay Mansion?
(a) That he was acting out of self-defense.
(b) That he was an accomplice.
(c) That he was crazy.
(d) That he was guilty.
6. Who says he would like to see McCoy court-martialed for failing to send a report?
7. Where does McCoy go to visit his family?
8. Who does McCoy meet on the train that is about to become a Marine?
9. Who calls McCoy to the lobby before signing papers given by Japanese messengers?
10. Who is in charge of the truck convoy that is going on a different route to Nanking by picking up Mrs. Feller?
11. What does Sessions say that he will not include in his military report about the artillery and the convoy trip?
(a) McCoy's involvement with Ellen.
(b) Sessions' temper tantrum.
(c) Macklin's betrayal.
(d) Pick's cowardice.
12. Who took pictures at the site where the Japanese kept their artillery?
13. How does McCoy travel to the Cathay Mansions to play the poker game?
(a) By bus.
(b) By boat.
(c) On foot.
(d) By rickshaw.
14. What does the guard at the Cathay Mansions recommend that McCoy carry with him for protection?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bayonet.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A gun.
15. What does Banning believe that the Reverend is more interested in transporting than American troops?
(a) Japanese prisoners.
(b) Chinese artifacts.
(c) Italian marines.
(d) German soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ken McCoy stationed on January 1, 1941?
2. At what hotel does McCoy wake up with his new friend that is joining the Marine?
3. Who comes to McCoy's room in a bathrobe to tell him that breakfast is at six-thirty?
4. How much money does McCoy win at the poker game before he heads to the billet?
5. In San Diego, who is McCoy told to report to?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)