1. Where is Ken McCoy stationed on January 1, 1941?
2. McCoy notices that there is trouble between two groups on the compound where he is stationed. Who are they?
3. At the poker games at the Cathay Mansions, what does McCoy carry with him for protection?
4. What does the guard at the Cathay Mansions recommend that McCoy carry with him for protection?
5. How does McCoy travel to the Cathay Mansions to play the poker game?
6. How much money does McCoy have at Barclay's Bank as a result of his gambling plan?
7. Who is the hotel doorman that is playing poker along with McCoy at the Cathay Mansions?
This section contains 3,487 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)