|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do McCoy and Ernie Zimmerman each go to different restaurants to eat at Chen-chiang?
(a) To try different foods.
(b) To avoid fighting.
(c) To overhear conversation about Japanese troop movements.
(d) To spy on the owners.
2. Who comes to McCoy's room in a bathrobe to tell him that breakfast is at six-thirty?
3. What does Sessions say that he will not include in his military report about the artillery and the convoy trip?
(a) McCoy's involvement with Ellen.
(b) Pick's cowardice.
(c) Macklin's betrayal.
(d) Sessions' temper tantrum.
4. Whose records are being reviewed by the Assignments Branch?
5. Since the marriage is against regulations, what does Banning's colonel do for him to make the marriage legal?
(a) Sign it.
(b) Approve it.
(c) License it.
(d) Backdate it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is Banning sent to the Philippines?
2. When McCoy arrives at the Naval Yards, what is he listed as?
3. Where is the shooting range that Stecker is driving to?
4. Who does McCoy visit from his family before leaving for Philadelphia?
5. What kind of car does McCoy want to buy at the used car lot?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)