|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What/who is missing at T'anch'eng?
(a) French soldiers.
(b) Japanese military.
(c) German cannons.
(d) American marine corps.
2. Who thanks McCoy for what he did at the ferry crossing after having dinner?
3. Who is a homosexual but is married?
(a) The Policeman.
(b) The Reverend.
(c) The Sergeant.
(d) The Marine Corps Leader.
4. From whom does McCoy learn about Japanese troop movements?
(a) Brothel women.
(b) His friends.
(c) A surgeon.
(d) A belly dancer.
5. Who in McCoy's family is supposed to be in a convent?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Captain that McCoy reports to at the Naval Yards that hires him to work in intelligence?
2. McCoy is to be part of a guard detail transporting prisoners to __________.
3. What does McCoy avoid paying to the used car dealer?
4. Where does McCoy spend the night in Nanking before returning to the missionary compound?
5. Who arrives in McCoy's room angry that he had spent a night in a brothel and demanding attention?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)