|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McCoy move into an off-compound apartment?
2. In San Diego, who is McCoy told to report to?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A brig sergeant.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A fireman.
3. At what hotel does McCoy wake up with his new friend that is joining the Marine?
(b) St. Thomas.
(c) Bellevue Stratford.
(d) St. Jan.
4. What does McCoy want to plead in his court case regarding the incident with the marines outside the Cathay Mansion?
(a) That he was acting out of self-defense.
(b) That he was guilty.
(c) That he was an accomplice.
(d) That he was crazy.
5. Where is Ken McCoy stationed on January 1, 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does McCoy learn about Japanese troop movements?
2. On what ship does McCoy sail on after leaving the truck convoy?
3. Who took pictures at the site where the Japanese kept their artillery?
4. Who leaves McCoy's hotel room dressed in a bathrobe?
5. What does Sessions say that he will not include in his military report about the artillery and the convoy trip?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)