|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the hotel doorman that is playing poker along with McCoy at the Cathay Mansions?
(a) Leslie Banning.
(b) Lester Chatworth.
(c) Piotr Petrovich Muller.
(d) William Pickering.
2. After discussing McCoy's new assignment with troops, what does McCoy learn has also been approved for him?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A promotion.
(c) New bunkers.
(d) New equipment.
3. Who acts as defense counsel for McCoy after the incident with the Italian marines outside the Cathay Mansion?
4. What does Banning believe that the Reverend is more interested in transporting than American troops?
(a) Japanese prisoners.
(b) Italian marines.
(c) German soldiers.
(d) Chinese artifacts.
5. Which lieutenant arrives in Banning's office after seeing the photographs taken by McCoy?
Short Answer Questions
1. McCoy notices that there is trouble between two groups on the compound where he is stationed. Who are they?
2. How does McCoy travel to the hotel to meet Reverend Feller?
3. What organization is McCoy assigned to so that he can ride on the truck convoys?
4. What is the name of the hotel that McCoy travels to meet Reverend Feller?
5. When the convoy leaves, which lieutenant is found snooping by the Japanese?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)