|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Italian marines attack McCoy after the poker game that he successfully fights off, killing two?
2. While Feller, Sessions, and Mrs. Moore go to Nanking, where does the rest of the group wait?
3. What does McCoy want to plead in his court case regarding the incident with the marines outside the Cathay Mansion?
(a) That he was crazy.
(b) That he was an accomplice.
(c) That he was acting out of self-defense.
(d) That he was guilty.
4. What is the Russian owner of the club called?
(a) The Aviator.
(b) The General.
(c) The Crook.
(d) The Man.
5. At the poker games at the Cathay Mansions, what does McCoy carry with him for protection?
(a) A gun.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bayonet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does McCoy win at the poker game before he heads to the billet?
2. Who visits McCoy at the Infirmary and demands to know how well he knows Chatworth?
3. What organization is McCoy assigned to so that he can ride on the truck convoys?
4. Who is in charge of the truck convoy that is going on a different route to Nanking by picking up Mrs. Feller?
5. Who at the police headquarters offers to help in McCoy's case by providing witnesses to the incident?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)