|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laughed at McCoy when McCoy shared his source for the location of the Japanese troops?
2. What is the name of the hotel that McCoy travels to meet Reverend Feller?
(a) Hotel Regent.
(c) Golden Dragon.
(d) Hotel Metropole.
3. Where is Ken McCoy stationed on January 1, 1941?
4. Who acts as defense counsel for McCoy after the incident with the Italian marines outside the Cathay Mansion?
5. How much money does McCoy win at the poker game before he heads to the billet?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the poker games at the Cathay Mansions, what does McCoy carry with him for protection?
2. Where does McCoy spend the night in Nanking before returning to the missionary compound?
3. After discussing McCoy's new assignment with troops, what does McCoy learn has also been approved for him?
4. Who at the police headquarters offers to help in McCoy's case by providing witnesses to the incident?
5. What does McCoy want to plead in his court case regarding the incident with the marines outside the Cathay Mansion?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)