|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne-Marie's husband's name?
2. Where is McCoy going to meet his date for lunch in New York City?
(a) Blues Cafe.
(b) Underground Tavern.
(c) Grand Central Oyster Bar.
(d) Foster Park.
3. Who is the hotel doorman that is playing poker along with McCoy at the Cathay Mansions?
(a) Lester Chatworth.
(b) William Pickering.
(c) Piotr Petrovich Muller.
(d) Leslie Banning.
4. Who hands McCoy a can of beer at his inspection?
5. Who thanks McCoy for what he did at the ferry crossing after having dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does McCoy fill out his application to be an officer?
2. Who fires at the coolies that surround Zimmerman and Sessions by the ferry?
3. Who in McCoy's family is supposed to be in a convent?
4. Where is the shooting range that Stecker is driving to?
5. Where does McCoy go to visit his family?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)