|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Banning believe that the Reverend is more interested in transporting than American troops?
(a) Japanese prisoners.
(b) German soldiers.
(c) Italian marines.
(d) Chinese artifacts.
2. In what club is Pick getting ready inside before going to visit his grandfather?
(a) San Mateo.
(b) Vincent Largo.
(c) St. Charles.
(d) Chateau Le Jan.
3. Why do McCoy and Ernie Zimmerman each go to different restaurants to eat at Chen-chiang?
(a) To try different foods.
(b) To spy on the owners.
(c) To avoid fighting.
(d) To overhear conversation about Japanese troop movements.
4. Who stays with McCoy during Thanksgiving break like a loyal friend?
5. In the last week of the training course, what is the focus of the Platoon Leader course?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does McCoy want to buy at the used car lot?
2. Who talks to McCoy and leaves her friends to spend the evening at the party with him?
3. What does Banning want McCoy to photograph for them?
4. Who says he would like to see McCoy court-martialed for failing to send a report?
5. Where does McCoy move into an off-compound apartment?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)