|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Banning believe that the Reverend is more interested in transporting than American troops?
(a) Japanese prisoners.
(b) Italian marines.
(c) German soldiers.
(d) Chinese artifacts.
2. What does Banning want McCoy to photograph for them?
3. When McCoy sees a crate of belongings in Nanking, what does he wonder might be inside it?
(b) Chinese tea.
(c) Chinese artifacts.
4. When the convoy leaves, which lieutenant is found snooping by the Japanese?
5. What/who is missing at T'anch'eng?
(a) French soldiers.
(b) American marine corps.
(c) German cannons.
(d) Japanese military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves McCoy's hotel room dressed in a bathrobe?
2. What does the guard at the Cathay Mansions recommend that McCoy carry with him for protection?
3. After discussing McCoy's new assignment with troops, what does McCoy learn has also been approved for him?
4. At the poker games at the Cathay Mansions, what does McCoy carry with him for protection?
5. Who arrives in McCoy's room angry that he had spent a night in a brothel and demanding attention?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)