|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Banning believe that the Reverend is more interested in transporting than American troops?
(a) Italian marines.
(b) Japanese prisoners.
(c) Chinese artifacts.
(d) German soldiers.
2. At the poker games at the Cathay Mansions, what does McCoy carry with him for protection?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A bayonet.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. How much money does McCoy have at Barclay's Bank as a result of his gambling plan?
4. When the convoy leaves, which lieutenant is found snooping by the Japanese?
5. From whom does McCoy learn about Japanese troop movements?
(a) Brothel women.
(b) His friends.
(c) A surgeon.
(d) A belly dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls McCoy to the lobby before signing papers given by Japanese messengers?
2. Where is McCoy going to be sent by a truck convoy to gather information on Japanese troops?
3. Who is the Reverend that will be traveling in the group and is willing to help the Americans against the Japanese?
4. What is the name of the hotel that McCoy travels to meet Reverend Feller?
5. Who arrives in McCoy's room angry that he had spent a night in a brothel and demanding attention?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)