|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What/who is missing at T'anch'eng?
(a) German cannons.
(b) Japanese military.
(c) American marine corps.
(d) French soldiers.
2. Where does Stecker go to check the records and weapons?
(a) The Quantico handgun range.
(b) The Alameda rifle range.
(c) The Taos handgun range.
(d) The Known Distance rifle range.
3. Who has the officer application paperwork ready for McCoy to sign and explains the procedure to him?
4. Who arrives in McCoy's room angry that he had spent a night in a brothel and demanding attention?
5. Who says he would like to see McCoy court-martialed for failing to send a report?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns McCoy about Ellen with regards to Macklin finding out?
2. After discussing McCoy's new assignment with troops, what does McCoy learn has also been approved for him?
3. What does Banning want McCoy to photograph for them?
4. Who is furious to hear about the incident with the coolies and afraid of a confrontation?
5. Where does McCoy photograph cannons?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)