|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sessions say that he will not include in his military report about the artillery and the convoy trip?
(a) Sessions' temper tantrum.
(b) McCoy's involvement with Ellen.
(c) Pick's cowardice.
(d) Macklin's betrayal.
2. After the charges against him are dropped, in what field is McCoy placed?
(c) Field Work.
3. Who says the primary goal is to deliver the film for security?
4. What role does Stecker not really want to have as a promotion?
(a) That of corporal.
(b) That of officer.
(c) That of lieutenant.
(d) That of sergeant.
5. What does Banning believe that the Reverend is more interested in transporting than American troops?
(a) Chinese artifacts.
(b) German soldiers.
(c) Japanese prisoners.
(d) Italian marines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did McCoy fail to report to that Sessions gets angry about?
2. Who is the Reverend that will be traveling in the group and is willing to help the Americans against the Japanese?
3. Who is questioned by Intelligence to learn what he knows about the Japanese in China?
4. To what kind of office is Stecker being promoted to?
5. What does Stecker refuse and prefer to do himself?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)