|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Assignments Branch of the government located?
(b) Washington D.C.
2. Where do McCoy and the girl eat?
(a) A Japanese restaurant.
(b) A Cantonese restaurant.
(c) An Indian restaurant.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
3. Where is McCoy going to meet his date for lunch in New York City?
(a) Blues Cafe.
(b) Underground Tavern.
(c) Grand Central Oyster Bar.
(d) Foster Park.
4. What does Sessions say that he will not include in his military report about the artillery and the convoy trip?
(a) Sessions' temper tantrum.
(b) McCoy's involvement with Ellen.
(c) Macklin's betrayal.
(d) Pick's cowardice.
5. What cannons does Sessions want to find among the Japanese?
(a) German PAK 39 cannons.
(b) German PAK 48 cannons
(c) German PAK 38 cannons.
(d) German PAK 59 cannons
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does McCoy visit from his family before leaving for Philadelphia?
2. Who talks to McCoy and leaves her friends to spend the evening at the party with him?
3. Where do McCoy and the girl take a subway to?
4. Who calls McCoy to the lobby before signing papers given by Japanese messengers?
5. At what hotel does Pick's grandfather occupy a penthouse?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)