|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Assignments Branch of the government located?
(d) Washington D.C.
2. Who wrote a bad efficiency report for an officer that results in the officer's reassignment to Quantico as a mess officer?
3. Who talks to McCoy and leaves her friends to spend the evening at the party with him?
4. When McCoy and Pick go out to bars in New York City, who pays for their tab?
(d) The bar.
5. In what club is Pick getting ready inside before going to visit his grandfather?
(a) Chateau Le Jan.
(b) Vincent Largo.
(c) St. Charles.
(d) San Mateo.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what hotel does Pick's grandfather occupy a penthouse?
2. Where does McCoy drive to find Anne-Marie's husband?
3. To what building is the restaurant that McCoy wants to meet his date for lunch located next to?
4. Who took pictures at the site where the Japanese kept their artillery?
5. What is Anne-Marie's husband's name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)