|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the outcome of the fight in Chapter 19?
(a) Griffin wins.
(b) Hubbard wins.
(c) It's a draw.
(d) Alfred wins.
2. In practice, Alfred surprises Angel with what punch in Chapter 13?
(a) A right cross.
(b) An upper cut.
(c) A left hook.
(d) A jab.
3. How does Alfred injure himself in Chapter 12?
(a) He breaks his arm.
(b) He breaks his toe.
(c) He twists his ankle.
(d) He sprains his wrist.
4. What time are Henry and Alfred supposed to be at Donatelli's gym in Chapter 14?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
5. Alfred feels like there is a cold spot where in Chapter 14?
(a) His head.
(b) His wrist.
(c) His foot.
(d) His stomach.
6. Mr. Donatelli tells Alfred that he should do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Move to Texas.
(c) Fight Griffin.
(d) Go to college.
7. Alfred's opponent in Chapter 18 is not as fast as whom?
(b) Mr. Donatelli.
8. Where does Alfred go to look for James in Chapter 20?
(a) Donatelli's Gym.
(b) The movies.
(c) The church.
(d) The cave.
9. After the bell rings during the fight in Chapter 16, Henry tells Alfred to go for what?
(a) The knockout.
(b) The spirit.
(c) The throat.
(d) The groin.
10. At Donatelli's, Alfred hands over what upon request in Chapter 14?
(a) His jock strap.
(b) His driver's license.
(c) His amateur fight card.
(d) His boxing gloves.
11. Alfred tries to get James inside to do what in Chapter 17?
(a) Watch football.
(c) Do drugs.
12. What is cooked for Alfred to eat before the fight in Chapter 14?
(a) Pork loin.
13. At the fight, Donatelli finds out that Alfred is going to be fighting against whom in Chapter 19?
14. Since it's too early to go to the gym, Alfred goes where at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) To his dad's house.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) To church.
15. In Chapter 20, Pearl tells Alfred that who was there earlier looking for James?
(a) The police.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls and checks on Alfred, asking him to do a favor in Chapter 12?
2. What location does Alfred wander past but not go in on his way home in Chapter 12?
3. What is Mr. Epstein's first name?
4. What does Alfred's opponent do after the fight in Chapter 19?
5. What punch does Alfred throw to win the fight in Chapter 16?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)