|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the fight, Donatelli finds out that Alfred is going to be fighting against whom in Chapter 19?
2. At Donatelli's, Alfred hands over what upon request in Chapter 14?
(a) His driver's license.
(b) His jock strap.
(c) His amateur fight card.
(d) His boxing gloves.
3. What time is it when Alfred awakens to a phone call in Chapter 12?
(a) 2:45 a.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 11:30 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
4. What is Mr. Epstein's first name?
5. What months pass in Chapter 13?
(a) January and February.
(b) August and September.
(c) October and November.
(d) March and April.
6. What is a specific term for the probability of any strike to the head to cause unconsciousness in an opponent?
(a) Kicking power.
(b) Jab thrust.
(c) Hook magnitude.
(d) Knockout power.
7. Who picks up Alfred for a drive in Chapter 12?
(b) Mr. Donatelli.
8. Alfred is told to do what to his opponent in Chapter 16?
(a) Punch his kidneys.
(b) Wear him down.
(c) Bite his ear.
(d) Rush him.
9. Alfred feels like there is a cold spot where in Chapter 14?
(a) His head.
(b) His wrist.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His foot.
10. Why does Alfred go to the gym in Chapter 12?
(a) To meet with James.
(b) To have a fight.
(c) To clean out his locker.
(d) To meet with Major.
11. How does Alfred injure himself in Chapter 12?
(a) He breaks his arm.
(b) He breaks his toe.
(c) He sprains his wrist.
(d) He twists his ankle.
12. Alfred's opponent in Chapter 18 goes after Alfred's arms and what?
13. Who tries to talk Alfred into working with children from the school in Chapter 16?
(a) Sonny and Hollis.
(b) Mr. Donatelli and Bud.
(d) Harold and Lynn.
14. Who drives Alfred and his aunt home in Chapter 17?
(d) Mr. Donatelli.
15. What is the outcome of the fight in Chapter 19?
(a) It's a draw.
(b) Alfred wins.
(c) Hubbard wins.
(d) Griffin wins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Pearl tells Alfred that who was there earlier looking for James?
2. Where is Alfred's cousin possibly planning on going in Chapter 17?
3. Alfred's opponent in Chapter 18 is not as fast as whom?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 19, Henry keeps commenting on how what Alfred is?
5. Who calls and checks on Alfred, asking him to do a favor in Chapter 12?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)