|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 11, who greets Alfred in the clubhouse and offers him a drink?
2. Alfred feels like there is a cold spot where in Chapter 14?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His head.
(c) His wrist.
(d) His foot.
3. Mr. Donatelli tells Alfred that he does not have what in Chapter 18?
(a) A decent car.
(b) Enough money to box.
(c) A killer instinct.
(d) A girlfriend.
4. Who wins the fight in Chapter 14?
5. What months pass in Chapter 13?
(a) October and November.
(b) March and April.
(c) January and February.
(d) August and September.
6. Who ends up chasing Alfred in Chapter 12?
(b) The police.
(c) Mr. Donatelli.
7. Why does Alfred go to the gym in Chapter 12?
(a) To have a fight.
(b) To clean out his locker.
(c) To meet with James.
(d) To meet with Major.
8. What time is it when Alfred awakens to a phone call in Chapter 12?
(a) 2:45 a.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 11:30 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
9. Alfred begs Mr. Donatelli for what in the end of Chapter 18?
(d) One last fight.
10. Before they leave for the fight, who tells Alfred that he talked to a doctor at the clinic in Chapter 19?
11. What does James ask for from Alfred in Chapter 17?
12. Alfred is haunted by the sound of what in Chapter 16?
(a) James being arrested.
(b) His fist hitting his opponent's jaw.
(c) Pearl screaming.
(d) His mothers voice.
13. Alfred discovers that the car he is riding in is what, in Chapter 12?
(a) Not registered.
(b) A Bentley.
(d) A diesel.
14. What does Alfred's boss give him in Chapter 13?
(a) A pink slip.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A demotion.
15. What is the outcome of the fight in Chapter 19?
(a) It's a draw.
(b) Griffin wins.
(c) Hubbard wins.
(d) Alfred wins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since it's too early to go to the gym, Alfred goes where at the end of Chapter 16?
2. After the bell rings during the fight in Chapter 16, Henry tells Alfred to go for what?
3. What element of training does Alfred consider not an option because of his injury in Chapter 12?
4. Alfred tells his family that he is planning to go back to finish high school by doing what in Chapter 17?
5. What mode of transportation does Alfred take for the first time in Chapter 14?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)