|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who threatens to give Alfred a squealer's scar in Chapter 8?
2. Alfred's new friends explain to him that the fight was called off because Donatelli didn't want what in Chapter 7?
(a) To be late for a date.
(b) The fight to go beyond three rounds.
(c) Too much fame.
(d) Willie to be injured.
3. Who does Alfred fight in Chapter 16?
(d) Mr. Donatelli.
4. Where does Alfred go to find his friend in Chapter 1?
(b) A clubhouse.
(c) The orphanage.
(d) The police station.
5. Alfred spends the afternoon with what uncle who advises him to start thinking about his future in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls and checks on Alfred, asking him to do a favor in Chapter 12?
2. Where does Alfred go to look for James in Chapter 20?
3. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
4. What profession did Robert Lipsyte's father hold?
5. What character shows Alfred how to do sit-ups properly in Chapter 6?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)