|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Donatelli encourages Alfred to drink what in Chapter 14?
2. Henry tells Alfred that he doesn't do what so badly anymore because he doesn't think about it so much in Chapter 19?
(b) Have seizures.
3. What character harasses Alfred for wearing street clothes, even though he doesn't have anything else to wear while exercising, in Chapter 6?
4. Who is going to be out that night, spurring Alfred to go in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Donatelli.
(b) Willie Streeter.
5. What does James ask for from Alfred in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Alfred for a drive in Chapter 12?
2. Who stops the fight in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 1, James's friends taunt Alfred about his job, saying that he works like a slave for who?
4. In Chapter 13, Mr. Donatelli tells Alfred that it is time for him to get a custom-made what?
5. Alfred is told by the boys on his stoop that he has until how long to decide whether to help them in Chapter 8?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)