|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time are Henry and Alfred supposed to be at Donatelli's gym in Chapter 14?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 11:00 a.m.
2. Who intercepts Alfred as he heads home in Chapter 1 after the robbery happened?
(a) Sonny and Hollis.
(b) Major and Hollis.
(c) Major and Sonny.
(d) Bud and Major.
3. In literature, what conflicts are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
(a) Internal conflicts.
(b) Character conflicts.
(c) Adjunct conflicts.
(d) Relational conflicts.
4. What character shows Alfred how to do sit-ups properly in Chapter 6?
5. Donatelli has high hopes pinned on his fighter, which is whom, in Chapter 7?
(a) Willie Streeter.
(b) Harold Streeter.
(c) Griffin Streeter.
(d) Rivera Streeter.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boys on Alfred's stoop in Chapter 8 tell him they want him to do what?
2. Who said that if Alfred came back he might as well see what he came back for in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 1, James's friends taunt Alfred about his job, saying that he works like a slave for who?
4. What happens after Alfred eats some food from a vendor in Chapter 12?
5. When the fight begins in Chapter 7, who is obviously a crowd favorite?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)