|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes tensions to be particularly high at the gym in Chapter 10?
(a) The loud noise.
(b) The heat.
(c) The cold.
(d) The snow.
2. Who have gone away on a break, leaving Alfred alone at the apartment in Chapter 10?
(a) His mother and step-father.
(b) His mother and aunt.
(c) His aunt and cousins.
(d) His brother and father.
3. What night of the week is it in Chapter 8?
4. Where does Alfred go to find his friend in Chapter 1?
(a) The police station.
(b) A clubhouse.
(c) The orphanage.
5. In Chapter 6, Alfred bounces up the stairs to the gym and he doesn't see Mr. Donatelli or whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. In literature, what conflicts occur when a character is in disagreement with him or herself?
2. In literature, what conflicts arise from obstacles located outside the protagonist including nature, the supernatural, or society?
3. What refers to an act that looks appealing to an individual?
4. To what arena does Alfred go to see the fight in Chapter 7?
5. Who intercepts Alfred as he heads home in Chapter 1 after the robbery happened?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)