|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cousins does Alfred live with, in addition to his aunt?
2. What is the name of Alfred's aunt who raised him?
3. Alfred hears music from what instrument before the fight in Chapter 7?
(a) An organ.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A tuba.
(d) A harp.
4. There are three people on Alfred's stoop when he arrives home in Chapter 7. Who are they?
(a) Mr. Donatelli, Denny, and Bud.
(b) Major, Sonny, and Hollis.
(c) James, Henry, and Sonny.
(d) Mr. Donatelli, Bud, and James.
5. Where does Alfred go to find his friend in Chapter 1?
(a) The orphanage.
(c) A clubhouse.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Alfred thank for helping him the night he was beat up in Chapter 7?
2. Who have gone away on a break, leaving Alfred alone at the apartment in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 4, there is a speaker on the street corner telling the black people to do what?
4. The man who approaches Alfred at the gym in Chapter 6 is what from downstairs?
5. What does Alfred remember on his way home that he wishes he could warn his best friend about in Chapter 1?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)