|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. What night of the week is it in Chapter 8?
3. Who does Alfred's aunt decide to talk to about Alfred's boxing in Chapter 9?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The preacher.
(d) Her daughter.
4. What day of the week is it in Chapter 4?
5. What character shows Alfred how to do sit-ups properly in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops the fight in Chapter 7?
2. Everyone who works at the arena in Chapter 7 seems to be what?
3. What refers to an act that looks appealing to an individual?
4. Alfred goes into his apartment feeling what at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What does Alfred do in order to erase the negative thoughts from his mind in Chapter 10?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)