|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Donatelli tell Alfred he will have to get up daily in Chapter 3?
(a) 4:00 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 6:15 a.m.
2. In Chapter 1, James's friends taunt Alfred about his job, saying that he works like a slave for who?
3. Who does Alfred see through the store window at work in Chapter 6?
4. Who does Alfred turn and see standing by the church door in Chapter 4?
(a) Major and Hollis.
(b) James and Sonny.
(c) Hollis and Major.
(d) Sonny and Hollis.
5. How many cousins does Alfred live with, in addition to his aunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was author Robert Lipsyte born?
2. What profession did Robert Lipsyte's mother hold?
3. Who stops the fight in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of Alfred's aunt who raised him?
5. Who does Alfred's aunt say has been arrested in Chapter 2?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)