|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did Robert Lipsyte's father hold?
(b) School principal.
2. In Chapter 6, Alfred bounces up the stairs to the gym and he doesn't see Mr. Donatelli or whom?
3. Who intercepts Alfred as he heads home in Chapter 1 after the robbery happened?
(a) Major and Hollis.
(b) Major and Sonny.
(c) Sonny and Hollis.
(d) Bud and Major.
4. What profession did Robert Lipsyte's mother hold?
5. What character harasses Alfred for wearing street clothes, even though he doesn't have anything else to wear while exercising, in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Donatelli tell Alfred he will have to get up daily in Chapter 3?
2. Whom does Alfred thank for helping him the night he was beat up in Chapter 7?
3. The man from downstairs offers Alfred some advice, telling him to begin with what in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 2, Alfred wishes he could just stay in his bed until he is 18 when he can go do what?
5. Who cheers Alfred on as he runs in the morning in Chapter 9?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)