|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before he goes to sleep in Chapter 4, Alfred sets his alarm for what time?
(a) 7:15 a.m.
(b) 4:45 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 6:00 a.m.
2. Who hands Alfred a ticket to the fight that night in Chapter 6?
(c) Mr. Donatelli.
3. Who comes to the gym and tells Alfred that he should join them that night in Chapter 10?
4. Who taunts Alfred for being so dressed in Chapter 8?
5. At what time does Donatelli tell Alfred he will have to be in bed at night in Chapter 3?
(a) 8:15 p.m.
(b) 10:30 p.m.
(c) 7:30 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of store does Alfred work?
2. Who intercepts Alfred as he heads home in Chapter 1 after the robbery happened?
3. When was author Robert Lipsyte born?
4. In Chapter 6, Henry eventually shows up, telling Alfred that he had to go downtown to pick up something for whom?
5. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)