|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taunts Alfred for being so dressed in Chapter 8?
2. Alfred's new friends explain to him that the fight was called off because Donatelli didn't want what in Chapter 7?
(a) Too much fame.
(b) Willie to be injured.
(c) The fight to go beyond three rounds.
(d) To be late for a date.
3. What causes tensions to be particularly high at the gym in Chapter 10?
(a) The cold.
(b) The heat.
(c) The snow.
(d) The loud noise.
4. Who threatens to give Alfred a squealer's scar in Chapter 8?
5. When Alfred returns home in Chapter 6, who questions him regarding his whereabouts and asks if he has been out all night?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 2, when Alfred wakes up, he is where?
2. In Chapter 6, a man tells Alfred that Mr. Donatelli is with one of the boys who is going to fight where that night?
3. What does Alfred remember on his way home that he wishes he could warn his best friend about in Chapter 1?
4. In literature, what conflicts occur when a character is in disagreement with him or herself?
5. At what kind of store does Alfred work?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)