|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alfred waiting for in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. There are three people on Alfred's stoop when he arrives home in Chapter 7. Who are they?
(a) James, Henry, and Sonny.
(b) Mr. Donatelli, Denny, and Bud.
(c) Major, Sonny, and Hollis.
(d) Mr. Donatelli, Bud, and James.
3. When was author Robert Lipsyte born?
4. Where is Alfred going with his cousins and aunt in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A diner.
(b) The park.
(d) The grocery store.
5. Donatelli has high hopes pinned on his fighter, which is whom, in Chapter 7?
(a) Rivera Streeter.
(b) Harold Streeter.
(c) Griffin Streeter.
(d) Willie Streeter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alfred tells his aunt that boxers can do what in Chapter 9?
2. When Alfred was young, he and his friend imagined being wrestlers. Who was Alfred going to be?
3. In literature, what conflicts arise from obstacles located outside the protagonist including nature, the supernatural, or society?
4. Alfred goes into his apartment feeling what at the end of Chapter 8?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 2, when Alfred wakes up, he is where?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)