|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boys on Alfred's stoop in Chapter 8 tell him they want him to do what?
(a) Give them his money.
(b) Help rob the store.
(c) Be at church on Sunday.
(d) Leave the neighborhood.
2. In Chapter 1, James's friends taunt Alfred about his job, saying that he works like a slave for who?
3. When Alfred returns home in Chapter 6, who questions him regarding his whereabouts and asks if he has been out all night?
4. Who is going to be out that night, spurring Alfred to go in Chapter 10?
(a) Willie Streeter.
(c) Mr. Donatelli.
5. What does Alfred leave the apartment to do in the morning in Chapter 5?
(a) Go to the gym.
(b) Go running.
(c) Get coffee.
(d) Rob a store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alfred remember on his way home that he wishes he could warn his best friend about in Chapter 1?
2. Who questions about why Alfred is in such a good mood in the morning in Chapter 9?
3. What causes tensions to be particularly high at the gym in Chapter 10?
4. The man from downstairs offers Alfred some advice, telling him to begin with what in Chapter 6?
5. Who walks into the store and asks if Alfred is going to go to the gym in Chapter 5?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)