|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alfred's boss tells him that he should quit boxing because times are different now, and boxers what?
(a) Get injured more often.
(b) Are viewed differently by society.
(c) Don't get any women.
(d) Rarely make it big.
2. What character shows Alfred how to do sit-ups properly in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 6, Alfred bounces up the stairs to the gym and he doesn't see Mr. Donatelli or whom?
4. Whom does Alfred wish would run with him in the mornings in Chapter 10?
5. When was the book "SportsWorld" published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the gym in shame after a confrontation in Chapter 6?
2. Who hands Alfred a ticket to the fight that night in Chapter 6?
3. When Alfred returns home in Chapter 6, who questions him regarding his whereabouts and asks if he has been out all night?
4. Who stops the fight in Chapter 7?
5. Who walks into the store and asks if Alfred is going to go to the gym in Chapter 5?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)