|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alfred see through the store window at work in Chapter 6?
2. At what time does Donatelli tell Alfred he will have to get up daily in Chapter 3?
(a) 4:00 a.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 6:15 a.m.
3. What does Alfred remember on his way home that he wishes he could warn his best friend about in Chapter 1?
(a) The shotgun under the counter.
(b) The bulletproof windows.
(c) The silent alarm.
(d) The security cameras.
4. In literature, what is the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces?
5. Who is Alfred waiting for in the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Donatelli tell Alfred he will have to be in bed at night in Chapter 3?
2. What caused the limp that Henry has in the novel?
3. Where did Robert Lipsyte grow up?
4. With whom does James go to rob the store in Chapter 1?
5. Before he goes to sleep in Chapter 4, Alfred sets his alarm for what time?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)