|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that if Alfred came back he might as well see what he came back for in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Donatelli.
2. What does Alfred's boss give him in Chapter 13?
(a) A demotion.
(b) A pink slip.
(c) A promotion.
(d) A gold watch.
3. Mr. Donatelli tells Alfred that he does not have what in Chapter 18?
(a) Enough money to box.
(b) A killer instinct.
(c) A decent car.
(d) A girlfriend.
4. What profession did Robert Lipsyte's mother hold?
5. When the fight begins in Chapter 7, who is obviously a crowd favorite?
(a) Willie Streeter.
(b) Mr. Donatelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 19, Henry keeps commenting on how what Alfred is?
2. In Chapter 2, when Alfred leaves the apartment, a boy tells him that Sonny and who are looking for him?
3. In literature, what conflicts are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
4. In Chapter 6, Henry eventually shows up, telling Alfred that he had to go downtown to pick up something for whom?
5. Who picks up Alfred for a drive in Chapter 12?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)