|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry comes by at what time in Chapter 14?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 12:15 p.m.
(c) 8:45 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
2. Alfred discovers that the car he is riding in is what, in Chapter 12?
(a) Not registered.
(c) A Bentley.
(d) A diesel.
3. In literature, what is the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces?
4. How many cousins does Alfred live with, in addition to his aunt?
5. Who calls and checks on Alfred, asking him to do a favor in Chapter 12?
(b) Mr. Donatelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it in Chapter 4?
2. What does Alfred give James in Chapter 17?
3. What does Pearl say James had done earlier in Chapter 20?
4. Who leaves the gym in shame after a confrontation in Chapter 6?
5. As Alfred tries to defend his boss in Chapter 1, he inadvertently lets the others know that there is still money in the cash register while the boss is where?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)